Chapter 7

Jodies Pov

This is great, I have never once thought that I could befriend a fan like Y/N . But I'm really glad I did she just feels so special (to me ignoring the fact that we have only known each other for about 24 hours.) She feels like a missing part of me, someone who meant to be there all along. Thank goodness she is English because this trip won't last forever and I want her in my life. I know that makes me sound like I'm in love, I'm not but she is so lovely but I have this feeling she has a dark secret.

Y/N Pov

It was a quiet walk, a nice quiet tranquillised walk. Although my feelings for jodie just kept increasing at first it was just a crush on celebrity who I doubted I'd ever get the chance to meet but now she's my friend and I'm deeply in love with her. I dont wanna say anything cos I just know I will ruin it.

"So you seem to know quite alot about me so tell me about you"
"Well I was born in Bavaria, Germany and I moved to Gloucester when I was 6"
"So how come you dont have either of those accents"
"I really dont know my German accent was gone by the time I turned 12 but instead of catching a Gloucester accent just picked up a southern accent "
"Ah ok so what did you do at school" "Well I went from a range of things for GCSE I took Drama, German, History and Child Studies "
"That's quite a large skill set "
"Well I was striving to be a midwife and I did become one but I just wanted a new career so i have been looking "
"And you always had your heart set on midwifery"
"Yere, it was just like all eggs in one basket, I always saw myself as a cat with 9 lives and I had enough about me to go about other things "I explained
"Fair enough, although what did you just quote cos I recognize that phrase"
"Funny enough, you "
"Really"she questioned, seemly very surprised
"Yere it was the podcast you did with David Tennant"
"I'm not gonna even ask how many times you have listened to that"
I just grinned .We continued to walk along the streets of Manhattan and eventually met up with Mandip. I dont think I could be happier.

Honestly this book reached just 2.06k reads. I am so happy it's just so amazing to see that my idea of fun (writing about the one girl I love to bits ) is making others happy so THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I love you all.

If you wanna get in touch private message me or Dm me on insta (in my bio)again thanks so much xx

Dae_whittaker-carter