Chapter 21

Smut warning
⚠️TW mentions of self-harm⚠️
Y/n P.O.V
As we got threw to my bedroom, I pushed her up against the wall making out with her intensely. Without warning Jodie slipped her tongue into my mouth taking as much control as possible it was a serious turn-on. I just played along I was intrigued as to what she would do. As I snapped back to reality she began to kiss down my jawline leading to my neck. Kissing and sucking probably leaving marks for me to find later on. I let out a supressed moan, Jodie smiled in response and continued to do it. I returned the favour causing her to supress a moan. Now i know what was so stimulating. As it this situation began to heat up clothes began to come off. I took of her cardigan and she removed my hoodie.   Having more access to my collarbone and lower neck she took the chance to leave marks to remind anyone and everyone im hers. I just looked at her in the moment realising how much I really loved her and how incredibly lucky I am. She noticed how I was just looking at her.
"Do you want me to stop, I can if your not comfortable with it "
"No no its not that, I just thinking l how much I love you and how incredibly gorgeous you are" She blushed
"I love you too y/n and I've known that since I met you in New York. Now where were we" She smirked and giggled. We continued to kiss I lifted off her top and she lifted of mine.
(TW⚠️)"Y/n what are those " i looked at her to see where she was looking. I then followed her eyes down to my stomach which was covered in healed scars and some recent cuts. I was so wrapped up in the moment I forgot about them, about all of it.
"Jodie I can explain i." I went to explain but she cut me off
"We'll talk about it after "
(⚠️TW OVER)
Her face went from worried to devious "we have some unfinished business " I just smirked in response. I pushed her onto my bed and kissed down from her lips to her jawline to her chest to her stomach, She moaned with each kiss. Since I had made my way to her stomach I took of her trousers and kissed all the way up her inner thigh earning me some very needy moans. I left her thighs for now and went back up to her chest I removed her bra and began swirling my finger around one of her nipples. I  stretched my hand out and started massaging that breast which caused jodie to let a moan which caught in her throat. With each moan she was managing to turn me on even more. While I massaged one breast I began to suck on the other one. Her breathing gradually became very heavy.
"You like that ay" I asked whilst grinning
"You have no idea"
"Actually I do by your moans " I giggled
"Dont stop now " she commanded me
"OK baby"
I traced my finger down from the middle of her breasts, down her stomach leaving a trail of kisses just to  tease her even more. I got to her jogger and immediately pulled them off. I ran my finger right down her underwear causing her to flinch and let out a bigger moan than what I was receiving before. I grabbed the sides and looked up at jodie.
"Can I?"
"With Pleasure" she responded eagerly, I giggled
"Oh the irony" we both chuckled.
I pulled down her pants and ran my finger over her clit.
"Do I really make you that wet baby" I asked with a devilish grin
"You sure do" she said in a very sensual voice
I nuzzled in my face and begin to lick at her clit. In response I got very heavy breaths, loud moans and alot of my name being squealed. I slipped in a finger in to her her hole making her half yelp, half moan I began slowly thrusting my finger back and forth my tongue still massaging her clit. At this point jodie was a moaning mess, I slipped another finger increasing the volume and intensity of her moans. My thumb took my tongues place and sped up on her clit and my finger sped up thrusting.
"Oh...my.... god..... y/n...ah" she let in between breaths and moans.
"Yes baby" I replied knowing she was flustered and on cloud nine
"Im..gonna.. c..c..umm" she staggered between loud intense moans
"Come on baby cum" she let out one last squel released all over my fingers.
"You taste so fucking good  "
We both crashed one the bed and just led there.

Hi guys I'm so so sorry it took me so long to update and I hope this chapter makes up for it. I've never written a smut before so lemme know what you think. I hopefully update again soon and try to be more consistent I just kept getting stuck on what to write I just repeatedly pushed it to the side but its all good cos I've finished so yere hope you enjoy it x
Pls help me by voting and commenting they do inspire me x

Lots of love
Dae_whittaker-carter 🥰