Chapter 20

Y/ns Pov
It had been a week since the incident and Jodie insisted on having space. I wanted to be with her just to know she wasn't alone and I was right here to support her but I respect her request. I made sure sure she knew she come to me at anytime. But it was quite difficult for me and unfortunately my 'habit' that I had managed to fend off for a 5 months returned and restarted. I really thought that I would could get over it but it just came straight back to haunt me the second a dilemma occurred. And I gave in to it. I just hope jodie doesn't find out.

Jodies Pov

Since Chris came back I just felt constant guilt. For the fact I dated whilst I was married that y/n got hurt instead of me. She was still so sweet and loving. Even though I keep pushing her away she still right there with open arms. She is so perfect and special and no matter how hard I try to push her away I never want to lose her. So decided to snap out of whatever I was doing to myself. I got up and went in the shower for the first time in a week. Styled my hair, put some slap on and went and saw y/n. I had to compose myself before I left my flat because I was expecting a long serious talk knowing y/n she'd want to know what went wrong and see what we could resolve. I slipped my slippers on and walked over to y/ns flat. I knocked lightly but loud enough that it was audible. She answered the door and gave the most heart warming smile that just made me hug her so much that I burst into tears out of emotional overflow.

"Hey hey its OK im here" she reassured me

"I'm really sorry" I apologised knowing I meant it for quite a few things

"The nothing for you to be sorry for love" she continued to hug me and reassure me.

"Why don't you come in and we can talk things over " she suggested.
I nodded and walked in and sat down on her sofa in a delicate manner.

"Can I get you anything to drink" she offered me.

"Just a glass of water please"

She nodded and went and got it from the kitchen. I just can't believe how calm and kind she just continues to be. She came back through with the water i asked for and gave it to me.

"Thanks" I said she smiled at me

"Y/n im so sorry for everything. I knew I was married yet I still dated you and in a result you got hurt. And i know you'll say you weren't but I could see it in your face" i apologised and explained not really taking a breathe cos I just wanted to get it all out

"I'd rather be hit over and over again if it meant you were safe and untouched" She said clearly tearing up. How was she so calm.

"But I dont want you to risk yourself for me because I love you way to much to see that happen" I said

"I love you too, more than anything in this world" She leaned in and hugged me and I just felt so content.

"I would never let anything come between the two of us because your too special and you mean too much to me Jodie " She said making me so warm and fuzzy inside.

"So do you y/n "

She leaned in and gave me the most content kiss I have ever experienced.

"I thought I was gonna loose you y/n , I realised this morning that the more that I shut myself off, the closer I was to possibly loosing you " I admitted

"I'm never going away Jodie, because this has been my dream and fantasy since I was 19, I would have to be crazy to throw it away" She told me with the sweetest smile.

I leant in for another kiss but this time it lasted alot longer. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and deepened the kiss. She ran her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily granted it. She moved closer not breaking the kiss placing her hands on my hips. She than began to run kisses down my jawline and down to my neck. I let out a small moan which usually I would have taken it back but I didnt. She then came back up to my lips and continued to make out.
Y/ns Pov

She ran her hands through her hair which I smiled at cos I always liked having my hair played with. She made her way down my neck every so often bitting and sucking leaving marks for me to find later. I then decided to take this a step further by straddling her waist, her face lit up with a mischievous smile I had never seen before. We then continued to make-out intensely i then returned the favour and peppered kissed and hickey down her neck. I stood up and grabbed her hand whilst looking down at her, deep into her eyes pulling her up off the sofa. Going to the front door to lock it and then dragging her into my bedroom closing the door.

Cliffhanger....dun...dun...dunnnnnnnn

Hey team, gang, fam (aha sorry )

I'm owe you my deepest apologies for not updating. I've just been rlly lazy and just could not be arsed to write so I just told myself "write the goddammit chapter" so I have had half of it done for a while so finishing off was the job and thats what I've managed to do so I hope you enjoy.

Plus I'm sure u guys hate me by now🤣, taking 3 months to update and then leaving it on a Cliffhanger im just terrible.  Don't worry I won't keep you waiting too long. Anyways see ya in the next chapter x

Dae_whittaker-carter 🥰x