Chapter 16

I wanted to write this on my birthday to keep it in date but I lost intrest and it took me a few weeks to actually get back to writing. But nevermind I'll just write it as set on my birthday. I would usually change my birthday but as it is the day after jodies i had to make y/ns the same as mine. Enjoy x.

18th June 2020
Jodies Pov

Today was y/ns birthday and the best thing that could ever happen, happened. SHES IN LOVE WITH ME. I was always so scared to tell her, well apparently that was unneeded. She made yesterday so special for me so I want to do the same for her but without being a copycat. So I got ready and start making plans for today. I had prepared a large breakfast for her and then I booked train tickets to Wiltshire. One of the places she was constantly talking about and was close to her home county.

I had already prepared breakfast for her I just had to heat it all up. Being around her for 6 months I learned exactly what all her favourites were even tho she didnt eat much. So I just made a dish of her favourite packed a picnic for later on. When we got there. I knew the area farely well from when I filmed return to cranford there. As she had done for me I had bought her a load of presents but I tried to buy more than what she bought me cos I was a pain like that.

By now it was 7 o'clock and y/n would be getting up about now. So I put everything ready so when she came to see me I could surprise more than she surprised me.

Y/n Pov

I woke up on the morning of my birthday and dont think I have been this excited about it since my 12th birthday but that's because I was spending it with the woman I love and an in love with. Even better she feels the same. So I was intrigued as to what we were doing today but whatever it was, I wasn't really fussed cos I got to spend ot with jodie and thats all that mattered to me.

I got up put my bedroom straight, hopped in the shower had a quick wash, (I did my hair yesterday so I didn't need to do it again) dried off and picked out a nice outfit cos i jad a feeling jodie was gonna taking me somewhere. So you picked out a nice black top with mesh-like sleeves, a chequered mini shirt black translucent tights and a really cute pair of heel boots:

 So you picked out a nice black top with mesh-like sleeves, a chequered mini shirt black translucent tights and a really cute pair of heel boots:

I did a small bit of makeup just because I wanted to and headed over to jodies flat and knocked on the door. From the sounds of it she sprinted to the door and threw herself at me causing us both to fall to the floor in a fit of giggles.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY " she squeled
"Thank you " I said grinning like a Cheshire cat
I got up and offered my hand to jodie so she could get up aswell.
"Close your eyes and dont open them till I say" she said giggling ang jumping up and down as if she were on a spring. So i did she put her hands over my eyes just so I couldn't peek. Although I could feel her waddling behind me cos of our slight height difference, that made my giggle. We stopped but i kept my eyes closed, She moved to the front of me and I felt her move closer. Next I know she had initiated a deep passionate kiss that lasted about 30 seconds.
"You can open them now" She said really calmly
"It really is my birthday" I said as I opened my eyes
She just gave me the most adorable smile and pointed behind me to a huge pile of wrapped presents. I turned around and my face lit up.
"You really really didn't need to" I said feeling so spoiled
"But I did though" She disagreed continuing to give me an adorable smile
*Time skip to after all the presents were opened*
"You really know how to spoil me" I said to Jodie
She giggled and my comment and gave me another adorable smile
"So I thought instead of staying in we should do a day trip and you can't say no cos i have already organised it all"
"Aslong as I spend the day with you thats good enough for me"
"Well since your always talking about it we are going to lacock "

My face lit up lacock was my favourite place to be and as a plus its in Wiltshire which was really close to my home county.
"No way, Thank you so much" I said wriggling in my chair
"No problem and its a bonus for me because I get a trip down memory lane" she added with a sweet look in her face
"Shall we watch return to cranford tonight as a movie night " i suggested
"If that's what you want"
I nodded crazily and she just giggled
"Right then i can see your ready so gimme five minutes and ill be ready to go"
I just nodded in response. Whilst jodie got ready I just looked back on the past 6 months and how they have been a dream come true.
"Come on then better get a move on or we will miss the train"
And we headed out of the flat block towards the underground on our way to Wiltshire
Hewo x
Biggest apologies on the time it has taken me to update i just didnt have the motivation or will to write a new chapter but I will be adding some more content following on and try to keep in time x

See you all in the next chapter x

Dae_whittaker-carter🥰