Brothers In Arms Part 2

Previously On Transformers Prime Long Lost Spark...

T/N: I needed this... *stretchs back* ngahhh... being in my ault mode for that long really cramps a bot.

????: let's keep it for are selfs!

Jake: Miko if *points to the Camaro* it got out here then it has a owner.

Rafael: I always wanted to a Camaro up close. Never usually get the chance to.

Bumblebee kneels down and looks at T/N ault mode.

T/N stand up and look at Bumblebee, he hesitate but he offer his hand. He takes it and T/N pull him up.

T/N Transformers his Cannons and his face plate clamps shut.

T/N optics widen as a explosion hits his back making him fall to his knees, he slowly turns around and sees Starscream smiling devilish.

Brothers In Arms Part 2...

No ones pov.

T/N falls backwards but keeps Rafael safe in his hands. He rolls over slightly as Starscream claps his hands.

T/N: *puts Rafael down* run human. Get out of here...

Rafael: but what about you and Bumblebee?

T/N: don't worry about Bumblebee... he's a fine soldier... *Energon leaks from his mouth* now go.

Rafael runs over to a giant rock and hides behind it. T/N looks at Starscream and wips the Energon off his face plat.

T/N: all you do is wait for the fragin fight to finish... and then stroll in like a coward...

Starscream: don't talk down to me Autobot. The last thing you want before you join the all spark is to make me angry.

T/N: not only was it for that...*slowly crawls back* it was to destract you. Did it work?

Starscream was about to shot T/N with his rocket but he gets dropkicked by Bumblebee.

T/N trys to stand up but grunt in pain.

T/N: scrape...

Bumblebee looks at T/N and offers his hand. He looks at it then back to Bumblebee.

Bumblebee: beep, woop, boop, doot (you helped me up, just returning the favor)

T/N takes his hand and Bumblebee pulls him up. Y/N transformes his arms in two its Energon sword.

He looks at Starscream and starts dragging the tip of the blade along the ground.

T/N: you talk to much Screamer.

He crawls away and transformes at the same time. He blasts off leaves T/N and Bumblebee in a cloud of dust.

T/N turns around and looks at Bumblebee, Rafael runs from rhw rock he was hiding from and looks at the two Transformers.

Rafael: is he gone?

T/N: ya human. He's gone... *looks at Bumblebee* thank you... Bumblebee, I should go before your team gets back.

T/N was about to walkway but a Energon blast grazes the side of his face plat.

Bumblebee turns around and trys to stop Arcee and Bulkhead from doing any more damage.

T/N takes this chance and transformes. He spins his tiers sending dust in the air.

After the dust clears the only thing left by T/N was tier track's and a small amount of Energon.