Judgment Day Part Two

Previously on Transformers Prime Long Lost Spark

T/N optics open to see a dormant volcano, he hears laughing as it explodes. His optics widen in fear as dark Energon shoots out of the top.

Optimus: when did this dream happen?

Ratchet: yesterday, he said it was so real he felt as if he was actually there.

Megatron: "for I am the rising Darkness of which the prophecy speaks!"

T/N tiers spin left to right as he loses control, he slides off the dirt road and spins in circles.

Megatron: I was expecting Optimus but he, he, he. He will be desert.

T/N: not on your sparke Megatron! *charges at Megatron*  YYYYYAAAAAAA!!

Judgment Day Part Two.

T/N and Megatron clash blades making sparks fly with each strike. T/N is giving it all.

T/N is knocked back giving Megatron the time to mock him.

Megatron: you must have seen something that I did not. *rubs chin* was it Optimus begging for his spark!?

This sends T/N into a rage as he charges Megatron. With both blades, he strikes the ground sending dirt and rocks at Megatron.

Megatron slaps the rocks out of the way only to get a sidekick to the faceplate by T/N.

He staggers back but blocks a downward strick from T/N.

Megatron: still a Deception I see. *gets a big grin* I see you're using the shard against me.

Megatron kicks T/N away and points at him.

Megatron: the very shard gave you life! The very shard I gave to you! Are you not grateful!? I gave you a second chance!

T/N: I should be dead Megatron! Ever since I found out I was an Autobot ally! I've had nothing but regrets for the bots I scraped!

T/N was about to charge but a Ground Bridge opens, Megatron starts laughing as Optimus walks through.

T/N: Optimus... No...

Megatron: Optimus! Finally, come to meet your fate?

Optimus: Megatron I've come to finally put an end to your tyranny.

Megatron: funny, your Scout had the same idea.

Optimus looks at T/N he understands why he's here and slightly nods at him.

Optimus: normally Megatron I would send him or any of my Autobots back to base, but not this time Megatron. On this day, you fall!

Optimus and T/N charge at Megatron as he laughs, at the Autobot Base Ratchet and Arcee are looking at a computer with Optimises and T/N Energon signal.

Arcee: we need to help them!

Ratchet: *sighs and looks at Arcee* no... If we intervene, we'll just get in the way.

Bumblebee: beep, boop, deet, doot, woop. (The last thing they need is one of us getting hurt)

Bulkhead sighs as Miko sadly looks at Rafael and Jack.

Bulkhead: Bees right. As much as I hate to say it.

Ratchet: Rafael needs our help more than Optimus and T/N.

Megatron gets flung back as T/N helps  Optimus up.

T/N: we need to finish this right now. I can feel him getting stronger.