Unforgettable... Part 1

T/N walks through the Autobot base, the only thing is... It's too quiet. As he looks he sees himself lying down on a metal table.

Walking over to him he notices all the colour on his body is faded away.

T/N: what's going on?

T/N leans closer to the body, trying to find any reason he would be expired. As he looks the body grabs his chest plate. It explodes with Purple energy.

T/N corpse: YOU DID THIS TO ME!! TO ALL OF US!!

T/N corpse let's go as T/N steps back. It starts shaking as T/N body parts fall off leaving a protoform is left behind.

T/N: what the frag is happening!?

T/N turns around and is shocked when he sees the Autobot bass destroyed.

Fires bursting from cracks and crevasses. Several protoforms scattered on the ground all glowing Purple.

One by one they all start getting up and moulding themselves to look like T/N.

T/N takes several steps back but gets grabbed from behind.

T/N corpses: WE ALL SUFFERED TO BRING YOU BACK!!

T/N tries to break free but the more he struggles the tighter the grip.

T/N corpses: WE WANT ARE BODY'S BACK!!

T/N tries to speak but it feels like his mouth is welded Shut. Some T/N corpses try to grab T/N but he kicks them away.

One by one they all dogpile him, pulling at his chest plate. Piece by piece they rip off his chest plate exposing his spark.

T/N tries to break free tries to do anything but his body won't listen to him.

His optic widens in horror as one of his corpses lunges his hand into his spark.

All T/N can do is watch as the corpse pulls out a shard of Dark Energon. His lips break free as Energon spills from them, his blood-curdling scream echoing through the base.

T/N corpses: YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT US!!

one of the corpses points his Cannon at T/N.

????: T/... /N T/N!!

T/N pov.

My optic shot open as I'm held to the ground by Bulkhead and Bumblebee. Arcee uses her hands and gently makes me look at her.

Arcee: it's okay, calm down T/N. No bots gonna hurt you.

T/N: b-but the base? The protoforms? The fires?

Bulkhead: what are you talking about?

Bumblebee: the base is fine, I haven't seen a protoform since Cybertron.

My joints calm down as Bulkhead and Bumblebee pull me to a sitting position. Arcee wipes an Energon tear from my faceplate and I just lose control of my body. I pull her into a hug and I just don't want to let go.

Arcee: *hugs T/N back* what's going on T/N? What were you dreaming about?

T/N: I... I don't know...

Bumblebee: maybe Ratchet could find out?

Arcees pov.

T/N is sitting down on a metal table with Ratchet doing a quick scan on him.

Arcee: when we found him he was pulling at his chest plate.

Ratchet: was he saying anything?

Arcee: *looks at Bumblebee* you found him first.