Judgement Day Part One

T/N optics open to see a dormant volcano, he hears laughing as it explodes. His optics widen in fear as dark Energon shoots out of the top.

He turns his head and sees Megatron charging at him with a purple glow coming from his body.

His Energon Blads shoot out as a purple glow shine's from his blades.

Optimus and Ratchet are looking at a screen.

Optimus sighs and rubs his Optics.

Optimus: when did this dream happen?

Ratchet: yesterday, he said it was so real he felt as if he was actually there.

Optimus: And where is he now?

Ratchet looks at Optimus with a concerned look.

Ratchet: he requested to go for a drive to clear his head, I didn't see any reason to stop him, All his vitals were at optimal levels.

Optimus crosses his arms and starts thinking.

Ratchet: what is it Optimus?

Optimus: I believe a prophecy is upon us. 

Ratchet: are you certain the prophecy you speak of is this one?

Optimus: unfortunately... It also doesn't help with T/Ns dream in the picture.

Bulkhead: *walks over to Optimus*  speaking of T/N... *looks around* where is he?

On a dirt road, T/N is giving it all he's got, just trying to get that dream out of his head.

Megatron: "for I am the rising Darkness of which the prophecy speaks!"

T/N tiers spin left to right as he loses control, he slides off the dirt road and spins in circles.

He stops spinning as dust flies in the air. He breathes in and out as the dust settles.

T/N: I thought I was done with this scrap...

The next day T/N is standing on the roof of the bass beside Cliffjumper rook grave.

A vision of Megatron striking a bot with their own blade makes him shake his head. He kneels down and puts his hand on the rocks.

T/N: sorry for bothering ya again... I just don't know what to do... These dreams I keep having, I don't know what to make of them...

T/N stands up and crosses his arms while looking down.

T/N: Optimus and Ratchet think it has something to do with an ancient Cybertron prophecy... I don't know why I'm seeing all this stuff. Why me? Why is it always me? *looks at the rocks*

T/N sighs as Arcee slowly walks over to him.

Arcee: you okay?

T/N: hmm *looks at Arcee* oh ya I'm... Fine I guess...

Arcee: *puts a hand on her hip* I guess?

T/N: I... I... *looks at Arcee* I just got some things on my mind. 

Arcee lightly grabs his hand and looks at him. She looks him in the optics and was going to say something.

Ratchet: *over com* get down here! Both of you.  Optimus and the others need backup.

T/N:... Understood... Ratchet...

Arcee lightly hits T/Ns chest plate and walks over to the elevator.

T/N: every Fragen time...

T/N runs to the elevator. The doors open as Ratchet activities the bridge they run through the bridge with their weapons ready.