Mixed Emotions

Rafael pov.

I still don't understand why a Deception saved us but Bumblebee been telling me stories of them on Cybertron.

Bumblebee hasn't left his side since he got here, he only leaves when Optimus has a mission for him.

Ratchet on the other hand want to keep as far away from him as possible. He won't tell me why but I can't tell he has a bad feeling about T/N.

No ones pov.

Optimus prime walks over to Ratchet and looks over to Rafael and T/N.

Optimus: how's are former scouts condition?

Ratchet: *looks at Optimus* he's condition gets better and better by the hour but we don't have enough Energon, We need more.

Optimus: *puts a hand on Ratchets shoulder* not fear old friend, I sent Bumblebee and Arcee out to scout Energon reserves.

T/N: *quietly and mumbling* B-bumblebee.... no....

Rafael: Ratchet he talked again!

Ratchet and Optimus both walk over to the two, Ratchet grabs a scanner and looks at T/N.

Ratchet: what did he say this time?

Rafael: Bumblebee no.

Optimus: how many times has this happened?

Ratchet: *looks at Optimus* five times so far.

Optimus: what did he say the other times?

Ratchet: Arcee, I'm sorry, Cliffjumper, Optimus, no.

Optimus: why is this Ratchet?

Ratchet looks at Optimus with confusion, he looks at T/N and sighs.

Ratchet: I don't know Optimus.

Rafael: maybe it's because of Megatron?

Ratchet crosses his arms and starts thinking.

Ratchet: it's possible but I'd need to think on that some more.

Optimus: in the mean time keep an optic on T/N Ratchet.

Ratchet: I will Optimus... but it'll be hard with are Energon levels so low in supply.

Rafael: will there be enough for T/N and everyone else?

Ratchet: as of now...  he should be stable enough to be put under lock down for safe keeping.

Optimus: lets just hope Arcee and the others bring back some well needed Energon.

Ratchet looks at Optimus prime and slightly nods his head.

Ratchet: he should be stable enough to be put under lock down for safe keeping.

Optimus prime nods his head as he wraps one of T/N arms around his shoulder, ratchet does the same.

A few hours later...

Arcee and Bumblebee brought back some well needed Energon. Enough to last a few months at best.

Bulkhead returned from a rock concert with Jack and Miko... Jack of course having enough of Miko for one day decided to asked Arcee if she wanted to go for a ride.

Jack: Arcee, want to hit the road for a little bit?... Arcee?

Arcee was to focused on the table T/N was liying on to hear Jack. Her thoughts were mixed on T/N being in the bass so close to her team and friends.