The Fall Of Unicron Part One

(Before you start reading I just wanted to say sorry for my bullshit updates... Still, I hope you enjoy... Anyway, enjoy... Sorry again...)

T/N pov.

As I see Arcee and the others fight the Unicron copies I shack my helm in frustration I cut a unicorn copy in half I sigh in frustration. I came here to get away from them... WHY ARE THEY HERE!!?? My Energon starts boiling in my joints as the purple-like flames start smocking from my body. Getting blasted from behind I stager forward and hunch over, steam from the blast comes from my back as I snap my helm in the direction of the blast. Seeing several Unicron copies standing behind me I turn around and transform my blades back to my servos. My face guard opens up revealing a devilish grin, clenching my servos I charge at the copies and give them a bloodcurdling scream.

Arcee's pov.

All of us hear it... that scream from T/N, looking in his direction I see him rip a Unicron copy in half and snap his attention to another copy. Bulkhead crushes a Unicron copies head and looks at T/N spear a copy in the wall of the crater. "Thank Primus he's on our side... Right?" Looking at Bulkhead all I can do is sigh as I transform my servos to my blasters. I just hope T/N can control himself.

No bots pov.

Little does Arcee know, that T/N is struggling to control his actions. he's holding on by a thread just managing to control himself from pointing his Cannons at them and he knows it. He needs to get away from them and fast but the Dark Energon inside him wants to fight and Unicron knows it. He sends more copies of himself to T/N than the others. He knows if T/N fights alongside the Autobots with the shard inside him they'll be unstoppable. Just watching what he's doing now with the shared and his will to fight against his control slightly scares him. T/N lifts a copy over his body and rips it in half. "Is that ALL YOU GOT!!?? I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!!" T/N charges at a copy and grabs its faceplate. Optimus and the others on the other hand are starting to get surrounded. "Autobots, we need to find higher ground before we get cornered." Arcee backs herself to Optimus as she blasts Unicron copies. "But what about T/N!?" Optimus hums as he glances at Arcee. "It was a mistake on my part to come here. We must to find higher ground-" Bulkhead lands in front of Optimus and Arcee. "Sorry to drop in." Bulkhead smashes two Unicron copies as Bumblebee makes his way to the three. "Beeb, boob, deet, doot, beep? (What's the plane Optimus?)"

Optimus transforms his blasters into his servos and looks at T/N one more time as he gets surrounded by Unicron copies. "We get to higher ground..." Pain engulfed Optimuse's voice as he runs and jumps to higher ground. Bumblebee and Bulkhead follow behind him as Arcee just looks at T/N fighting with everything he has. She closes her Optics in pain and turns around. T/N sees this and freezes as a Copie grabs him from behind and slams him against the wall. T/N grabs its arm and struggles. "Give up and give in to my control!" T/N kicks at the copies but two more grab both his arms and legs. The one holding him against the wall grabs his helm as purple Energy starts exploding from T/N. His screams of pain echo through the crater Optimus and the others hear his cries of pain and fight the urge to turn around. His screams of pain hit Arcee the heardest, she glances back just to see the purple glow. They all jump out and transform into their ault modes. Driving away from the creator, Arcee uses her mirrors to look behind her. Everything in her body is telling her to turn around and help her Spark mate and she knows he would disobey direct orders to save her... And that eats her up. Her thoughts are broken as a giant Unicron cope stomps its foot down shocking it. All the bots jump from the ground and transform from their alt modes. Landing on their feet they all look up and get their Blasters ready. "How are we gonna fight that!? It's giant!"

Optimus looks at Bulkhead then back to the giant Unicron copy. Pointing his blasters at it signals the other bots to do so as well. "For now. We hold our ground and give Ratchet the time he needs." They charge the giant Unicron copy and blast it with all their firepower. Even though it's doing little to nothing to the giant it's starting to annoy it. Swinging its spike along the ground makes the ground shack Optimus loses his balance and falls to his knee as the spike makes its way to him. Not having enough time to move the braces for the impact. Several Energon blasts could be heard as Optimus opens his Optics and sees Megatron flying through the giant Unicron's head. He transforms and lands in front of Optimus, he slowly stands up and points his Cannon directly at him. All the other Autobots point their blasters at Megatron but his next actions shock them. He powers down his Cannon and offers his hand instead. "I suggest a temporary alliance." Optimus looks him in the Optics as Megatron grins at him.