Apologies

T/Ns pov.

After what happened with Ratchet and me, I requested to go on a drive to calm down my servos. Arcee asks if she could tag along and Optimus gave us the green light. Thank Primus...

At least I wish I could say that. After driving through a Ground Bridge, Arcee and I drive through some dirt moutans we find some Deceptions mining for Energon.

T/N: and here I was hoping for a nice calm dive.

Arcee: at least you'll be able to calm your servos down.

We both Transform and hid behind some boulders. I activate my cams.

T/N: T/N to Optimus come in Optimus.

Optimus: *over cams* I read you loud and clear. What is the situation?

T/N: we found some Deceptions mining some Energon. Not a lot of them, at least a dozen fighters. Two miners.

Optimus: understood, do you require any backup?

I glance at Arcee as she transforms her arms to blasters. She shakes her head as I smirk and transform my arm to its cannon.

T/N: no, we're good.

I cut the com channel and jump over the rock and blast one of the vehicons. Arcee runs out of cover and blasts two of them.

Vehicon: it's the Deception deserter! Get hi- AAAAHHHHH!!

My foot lands against his faceplate knocking him on his back. I blast the con in the chest plate. As Arcee jumps off my shoulders and blasts a few more.

There wear a few more but a Ground Bridge opens up getting us to go behind cover just in case it's reinforcement for the Vehicons.

????: hoo-hah!

I sigh as Vehicons scream in pain, I transform my cannons back and stand up.

I see Ratchet standing over one and shake my head. Arcee stands up and crosses her arms.

T/N: we had it under control Ratchet!

Ratchet: says the bot behind cover.

I groan in anger as he runs after one of the Vehicon miners. Optimus walks through the Ground Bridge and sees me shaking my head.

Optimus: where is Ratchet?

Arcee: he chased a Vehicon up the mountain.

I jump over the rook and start climbing the cliff. Optimus and Arcee follow behind me. Reaching the top I see Ratchet torching the miner.

Vehicon: S-stop that's all I know I swear!

Grabbing his shoulder I spin him around and wave my hand at the Vehicon. He gets what I'm doing and he runs off.

Ratchet: why did you stop me!?

T/N: because you got your answers! He's just a Energon miner. You're just torchering him for the fun of it. 

Ratchet pushes me away from him and gives me an angry look.

Ratchet: oh really!? I'm torchering him? That's funny coming from a bot that most likely torcher'd how many Autobots.

Optimus: Ratchet! That's enough. T/N the Vehicon is no fighter.

Ratchet scuffs at Optimus and points at him.

Ratchet: you know what Optimus! For a big strong bot, you're soft, I thought seeing our comrades are friends being butchered by the dozens would make you realize the only way for this war to end is to kill Megatron!