The Rise Of Unicorn

Megatrons are pov.

Landing on the volcano and glancing down at the Dark Energon in the volcano I grin as I laugh at the sky. The volcano shacks from under me as the smoke forms the face of the mighty Unicron.

Dropping to my knee I lower my head as he looks at me. "Who are you and where am I?" Looking up as I raise my arm to him and place my other on my chest plate. "I am Megatron a humble ally to you oh mighty Unicron. We are on the planet Earth and together we will role this planet with an iro-"

"SILENCE!!" His head looks around and then back to me. "I sense a Prime on this pathetic planet. Why is he not dead!?"

Standing up I look at Unicron and motion to the Dark Energon below. "Optimus is a formidable foe, but now that you have arisen we can finish him off tog-"

"Enough! There's another Energon flowing through them, who is this bot?"

"T/N, my former scout turned Autobot"

The volcano shakes in anger as more smock erupts from it. "What!?... If he's a traitor to the deceptions then I will terminate hi-"

"Unicron, do not be so hasty." Unicron looks at me with anger as I lower my body slightly. "He was a very loyal soldier to me. Perhaps if you could control him then w-"

Falling to my knees I grunt in pain as Unicron stares at me.

"I'm getting tiers of your babbling, if T/N does not submit then he will be terminated!"

Arcee's pov

I did it! I finally dared to do it. Our lips were connected and then it went south, he push me off him and stood up only to fall back down again. Grabbing his head screaming in pain purple flame exploded from his body.

I tried to reach out to him but he shots up and waves his hand at me, grabbing his head again he stormed out of his room.

Running after him I see him kneeling down against the wall with his arm against it. Bumblebee and Bulkhead run down the hall to see what's going on and see T/N. "What is going on!?"

No one's pov.

Looking at Bulkhead Arcee was about to explain but T/Ns faceguard clamps shut as one of his Energon blades shot out, in a quick motion he lungis at Bumblebee but uses his other hand to push the blade away. Bulkhead grabs T/N and throws him into the wall. Still in his grasp, T/N kicked Bulkhead in the faceplate with both feet. 

He stagers back as T/N grabs his head and screams in utter agony. Arcee tries to go to him but Bumblebee gets in her way. "Beep, boop, doot, deet, doot. (I know your worried but right now we don-)"

T/N pushes himself to his feet and staggerly sprints his way to the main area of the auto bot Bass. Seeing Ratchet at the ground bridge controls he stomps his way over to him. Transforming his arm to his Cannon and aims it at Ratchet. Optimus pushes himself from the table and tried to warn him but T/N cannon starts shaking. Changing it back he grabs Ratchet and throws him over to Optimus.

T/N optics land on Optimus, his Optics widen as he hears T/N voice. "The last of the primes! Finally, I will end your lineage ones and fo-" T/N starts scratching at his faceplate as he steps back with a quick and hesitant motion T/N activates the ground bridge and runs through it. Arcee sees the ground bridge close as Bulkhead and Bumblebee run over to Ratchet.

Bulkhead helps Ratchet to his feet. "You all right Ratchet?" Ratchet gives Bulkhead a blank stair. "I was thrown across the room like a piece of scrap metal... Yes, I'm fine."

Bumblebee looks at Optimus and can see the shock in his Optics. "Beep, boop, beep?, doot, deet (Optimus... Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost)"

Optimus pushes himself from his bed and looks at Ratchet, he looks at Optimus and walks over to him. "What is it Optimus?"

T/N falls out of the Ground Bridge and sees himself in a crater looking to the ground in pain he falls forward and ketches himself before he hits the ground.

"You will follow my commands! You will be my slave! Or you will die!" T/N stagers himself to his feet and looks around. "I...I'd r-rather be s-scrap metal!" Pain engulfs his voice as the purple flames explode even more. "So be it, I will destroy you and then the Prime."

T/N musters the strength to activate his Energon Blades and get into a fighting stance. "B-bring it on you... r-relic"

Copies of Unicron emerge from the stone T/N rolls his Optics and sighs annoyingly. He charges at the copies and jumps in the air ready to stab one of them.

In the Autobot base, Arcee is walking back and forth as Ratchet and Optimus look at the computer. Arcee puts her hands on her hips and looks at the bots. "So what your telling us is Unicron the destroyer is Earth?"

Ratchet looks at Arcee and nods his head. "In his defeat, he drifted in space collecting debre and in time he found his way here and became Earth"

Optimus looks at Arcee as Bulkhead and Bumblebee walk in. "And now he has awakened and is sending the world we know into chaos."

"Miko and the other humans are set up in a safe room for now, what's the plan?"

Ratchet looks at his computer and thinks as he rubs his chin. "If Unicron could find T/N Energon's signature then he'll be able to find Optimus's as well."

"We can not allow Unicron to find our base, I will occupy Unicron while you triangulate Unicron's Energon signature."

Bumblebee looks at Optimus and walks over to him. "Beeb, boop, deet, doot, beep. (but Optimus you're still hurt if Unicron can bring T/N to his knees without even being here what will you do?)

Optimus places a hand on Bumblebee's shoulder and gives him a reassuring look. "do not fear for my safety just be ready for when I need your help." Optimus turns to ratchet and gives him an open the ground Bridge look.

Ratchet opens the bridge as Optimus runs through to see T/N roll over a Unicron copy and cutting it in half as well. T/N spots Optimus and grunts. "Are you fraging kidding me?" 

T/N gets smacks by one of Unicron's copies, Optimus activities his Energon blasters as Copies. "Finally! The last of the Primes will die with you!"

Optimus's faceplate guard clamps shut as he points his plasters at the copies. "Even with my spark extinguished, one will rise to take my place." Optimus glances at T/N kick a Unicron Copy away and blast it.

Optimus charges and blasts several copies. As a Unicron copy lands on the ground with T/N over top of him with his Energon Blades stabbing it. Standing up he sees he's surrounded by copies. "Stops resisting and do as you told! My energon flows through you, you will do as I say and destroy Optimus Prime!

T/N head starts shacking but stops as he grunts. "your not the first bot to try a dig his way into my head and probably won't be the last"

T/N was about to charge but a new Ground Bridge opens with Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Arcee jumping out of it. T/N sighs in frustration and shack his head. "For bootin' up up cold"