The Fall Of Unicron Part Two

No bots pov.

As Arcee helps support Bulkhead with Bumblebee protecting them from little transformer antibodies. Optimus and Megatron on the other hand are fighting T/N. Optimus tries to get through to T/N but that leads to him being spartan kicked a few feet away. Pushing himself up. Feeling the side of his head he feels the scratch from T/N Energon Blade.

Not a moment earlier he remembered T/N Energon Blade a few inches from his Optic. His Optics widen in realization as he looks at Megatron on his knee-looking blades with T/N. As T/N applies downward pressure on to Megatrons blade forcing him to twist his blade letting him push his blade away with his other hand. "what's wrong? The famous gladiator Megatron can't handle a little undead scout?" T/N breaks the blade lock and spin kicks Megatron on the faceplate. Falling to the side he catches himself from falling but gets a soccer ball kicked in the lower chest.

Megatron lands next to Optimus and grunts in anger. "though I am thrilled that T/N is still as ruthless as I remember, but we need to finish this quickly."

"as much as I agree with you, I will not sacrifice T/N spark. He is still in there fighting for his freedom." as Optimus finishes his sentence they see. T/N walks to them with the tips of his Energon blades sparking as they drag against the ground. "The great Megatron and Optimus prime what a jock! can't even handle a little puny scout? Even now he's fighting for control." lifting one of the blades he points it at Optimus. "I almost had you Prime, the last of the Primes struck down by me... but T/N got in the way... I am punishing him now as I speak." T/N stops and starts laughing at the two as they stand up, trying to predict what Unicron will do with T/N's body. T/N looks directly at Optimus. "on Cybertron, he believed in you. Believed you would bring peace to his home. Make it safe for him... And Arcee...?"

Optimus steps forward and points are T/N his Energon boiling as the anger overcomes him. "YOU COWARD! HIDING BEHIND T/N! TRYING TO TOY WITH US LIKE THIS IS A GAME! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PLAGUE TO THIS EARTH AND THE PEOPLE THAT INHABIT IT!" "and what are you..." T/N gets ready to charge the two bots and smirks under his mouthguard. "...Gonna do about it Last of the Primes." Megatron places a hand on Optimus's shoulder. "your Autobots need you Optimus... Unlike you, I have no personal attachment to this scout. Now go." Optimus scuffs under his breath and looks at his Autobots. "do not kill him Megatron... If you do, your next."

Optimus runs over to his Autobots as Megatron smirks. Turning his head he notices Y/N deactivates his Energon Blades. "what is this? Surrendering so soon? I'm disappointed." T/N Optics opens and looks at Megatron. "so you are finally showing me everything you have?" T/N purple optics look down at his hands as purple-like flames burst from his body. "no Megatron... I am simply adjusting to my new vessel." The voice of Unicron has overcome T/N. Megatron's body slightly shifts into a defensive manner. T/N notices this and starts walking toward Megatron. Not wanting to look weak Megatron activates his blade and charges T/N.

T/N smirks and sprints at Megatron, as Megatron slashes at T/N he transforms his right leg to its driver's side rear end and drives under Megatron's blade. As he does this he grabs Megatrons leg making him fall forward. In that motion, T/N kicks off the ground with his left leg and transforms his right leg back. Landing on Megatrons' back, in a fluid motion he backflips off of him and lands in front of Megatrons faceplate and backflips again kicking Megatron in the faceplate. Megatron growls in anger as he punches the ground. He looks at T/N Jumping up and down as he stretches his body. "this chase is strong, and agile, and with my, Energon cursing through his servos he can be unstoppable."

T/N looks at Megatron and clenches and unclenches his fists. Walking to Megatron he kneels down and slowly clenches a fist. "you had this bot in your grasp but... Poff." T/N opens his hand and flutters his fingers. "you let him go." T/N puts his hands on his knees and pushes himself up.

Megatron chuckles as he pushes himself to a knee. "I know these are not the words of Unicron. So tell me Scout how does it feel to be under someone's control again?" T/N transformes his arm into its Cannon and points it at Megatron. "No one controls me! I am Uni...cron..." T/N closes his optics and grabs his faceplate. "I... I am... T/... Unic..." transforming his cannon back to his hand T/N grabs the side of his head and falls to his knee. Megatron stands up and smirks. "there is one thing you did not consider Unicron." standing in front of T/N he activates his blade. "while T/N was my scout, I did not have him under my control. Yes, I had safety measures in case he betrayed me but, he was never under my control..." Megatron grabs T/N by the head and lifts him off the ground. T/N grabs Megatrons arm as his legs leave the ground. "I only controlled T/N when it seemed right to do so... And now." Megatron raises his arm with his blade pointed at his chest plate.

"d..... Do..... It....." Megatron hesitates and looks at T/N. "wh......what the fr.....frag are you wa....... waiting for?" hearing the weaknesses in T/N voice the need for Megatron to finish him off makes him lower his blade. "the T/N I knew would never give up, scraping you like this would bring only shame to your name." dropping T/N to the ground he deactivates his blade. "break free from Unicron's control then I will face you once again." turning his head he looks at Optimus. "it is done Prime. Now we finish what we came to do." Optimus turns his head and sees Megatron standing as T/N grabs at his head. He looks at his Autobot and sees them successfully holding off the ant-body bots. He turns to Megatron and starts running for the center dome, running past Megatron he follows behind Optmuis, he glances at T/N slowly pushing himself as he stares at him with anger in his spark.

T/N pov.

Liying there I can feel Unicron trying to take over again. Why didn't finish me off? Why would he leave me behinnndddd.... Turning my head my Optics widen as spark sinks in horror. He knew Unicron would take over, and he knew he would go through Arcee and the others to get Optimus... I.... I..... Can't...... Let that..... Happen... Struggling to crawl to the side of the walkway, fighting the words of Unicron. Fighting my feelings for Arcee and how my death would hurt her... It's better than Unicron scrapping her I thought as my hand grabs the edge of the walkway... But... I was too WEAK!!

No bots pov.

Unicron takes complete control of T/N and dashes to the center dome Energon Cannons at the ready to shoot Optimus and Megatron, running at the giant doors they open as he commands and just raises T/N Cannons but as he was about to shoot a beam of energy shoots from Optimus's sparks chamber.

Megatron and T/N drop to the floor as the Energy strikes Unicron's spark. T/N Cannons transformed back to his hand as he grabs his head in utter agony as Energon tears slide down his face plate, the image of Arcee slowly fades away as one of a blurry bot takes it. T/N and Megatron stop screaming as the beam of Energy coming from Optimus stops. Falling to his knees Optimus falls forward as T/N passes out from the pain. Megatron is the only one to regain himself, moving his hand from his faceplate he smiles. "finally silence... My thoughts are my own once again" resting on one knee he looks to the two Autobots and smiles. Standing up he points his cannon as Optimus grouns. Pushing himself up turning his head to Megatron he blinks his Optics in confusion. "Megatronus? Where... Where are we, and... And who is that."  Megatron doesn't have a chance to think as T/N stands up with a very aggressive grunt. "what hit me? Where the Frag am I!?"

Megatron lowers his cannon as T/N moves two fingers to the side his head. "T/N to Lord Megatron... Wait a minute..." lowering his hand he turns around and sees Megatron standing in front of... Optimus Prime. "you..." before T/N could do anything the two giant doors are pushed open. Optimus points at the Autobots in confusion. "w-who are they?" Megatron finally gets the upper hand as he gets in front of Optimus and points his Cannon at the Autobots, glancing at T/N he grunts as his faceguard clamps shut and points his Energon Cannons at them as well.

Getting all the information he needs he singles the Decepticon warship for an emergency ground bridge. Megatron and T/N starts firing at the Autobots forcing them to find some semblance of cover. In doing this they gave themselves some time for the Ground Bridg to open. T/N glances at Megatron and then... at Optimus with anger and hate filling his spark but if Megatron is protecting him then he has a plan. "Lord Megatron go to the bridge I'll cover you!" Megatron smirks and he points to the Bridge. " Orion to the ground bridge we must hurry!" as they run to the bridge T/N gets in front of them to prevent any of the Autobot blaster fire from hitting them.

Stopping at Bridge Megatron and Orion turn to T/N. "T/N! Quickly to the Bridge!" glancing back to Megatron T/N starts sprinting to the bridge while shooting. T/N and Orion enter the Ground Bridge with Megatron laughing maniacally "so long Autobots"  Megatron enters the Bridge leaving the Autobots behind.