Memories

T/N: you'd better Scrap me now, couse if you dont I'll rip out your Optics and sho- gggghhhh.

Blackarachnia pulls her spider leg from T/N chest plate. Energon leaks from his lower chest plate as he looks at some bot.

T/N: I-it's o-okay...

T/N goes limp, just hanging by his hands. Foot steps echo as two Deceptions walk over to T/N body.

????: this is the scavenger?

????: yes lord Megatron.

Megatron activities his blade and cuts the chains. T/N dody land on the ground as Megatron laughs.

Megatron: let the experiments begin.

????: as you wish lord Megatron.

A purple glow emerges from T/N as his optics shot open and he screams in pain...

T/N pov.

My optics open as I look around. I sit up trying to calm my self. I rub my head gasket as I look at my arm. A tube of Energon is connected to it.

T/N: Energon?

I turn on my head lights and see I'm in the Autobot base.

T/N: I'm getting really tired of this...

Looking down I see a patch job over my wound. I check my Energon levels and see there at good level taking the tube off my arm I slowly get off the table...

I silently grunt and hold my side. Walking over to the entrance some bot grabs my arm. Turning my head slightly I see Arcee.

Arcee: leaving all ready?

T/N: that was the deal. I give you Energon locations and I leave.

Arcee slightly lowers her head and let's go of my arm. I start walking again but Arcee clears her throat.

Arcee: I do owe you a answer to your question.

I stop and turn around.

T/N: what question?

Arcee walks over to me and puts a hand on my chest plate.

Arcee: *looks T/N in the Optics* about us.

I look down and think for a moment before looking at Arcee and nodding my head.

T/N: I'm listening.

Arcee: not here, Follow me.

Arcee walks over to a elevator and I follow.

The doors open and Arcee walks out of it. I follow behind her and see a pile of rock. My thoughts jump to Cliffjumper as I walk over to them and kneel down.

I place my hand on the rocks and let my head drop. Paying my respects I look over at Arcee sitting on the egde with her legs hanging off the side.

I stand up and walk over to her and do the same. I rest my elbows on my knees and look down.

T/N: why are we up here?

Arcee lifts her legs to her chest plate and wraps her arms around them. She looks at me as I sit up.

Arcee: I wanted to tell you about us in private.

I glance at the pile of Rocks then back at Arcee.

T/N: okay, *puts hand together* I'm listening.

Arcee: back on Cybertron most of the Autobots grow to call you a comrade. some even called you friend *looks at T/N* but us we grow very close, Close enough to become spark ma-