Autobots And Decepticons

Ratchets pov.

It's been about therty minutes since Optimus sent the four of them out surching for Energon, it wouldn't hurt to check in on them.

I open a com channel to Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

Ratchet: how's the Energon source?

Bumblebee response and I can hear shots going of in the distance.

Bumblebee: beeb, woop, beep.
(Ran in to some Decepticon but me and Bulkhead can handle it.)

Ratchet: dont sustain any major damage. If it gets to risky fall back.

Bumblebee: boop, beep. ( understood ratchet)

Closing the com channel I open a new one for Arcee and Cliffjumper.

Ratchet: Arcee.... Cliffjumper...

Nothing but static. Rubing my chin I start to bust the signal... only to get more static.

Ratchet: hmm... Energon interference? ... Decepticons blocking the com channel?

No ones pov.

T/N tumbles down a crater smashing through some Energon. Struggling to stand up with Energon slowly leaking out from his body.

Arcee walks over to the top and smirks.

Arcee: "I can scrap both of ya with out even trying" you can barely stand.

Cliffjumper walks up to her and chuckles.

Cliffjumper: Ratchet said to be worried about you. Seems he was wrong.

T/N: y-you should be w-worried.

Arcee and Cliffjumper hear a ticking sound and look down. A explosive device with a timer going down.

Arcee: scrap.

Boom! Arcee and Cliffjumper go flying back. Landing on the ground Arcee get knocked out while Cliffjumper slowly gets up.

Seeing T/N hand pulling him out the crater, he stands up grabbing his side.

Cliffjumper: wa got this Arc-

Seeing Arcee on the ground he truns his hand in to his Energon blaster. He looks at T/N and growls in anger.

T/N: now I-it's your turn to get f-fragged.

Cliffjumper: not on your life Con.

T/N and Cliffjumper charge at each other firing there Blaster.

In the Autobot headquarters Optimus walks over to Ratchet.

Optimus: any word for Arcee or Cliffjumper?

Ratchet: I've tried to contact them several times, I've even triangulated there location several times.

Optimus: did you send them to the wrong location?

Ratchet: no Optimus, I sent them to the write coordinates. But they haven't moved in therty minutes.

Optimus looks at the heads up display and thinks to him self.

Meanwhile Cliffjumper is holding T/N Energon cannon away while T/N is  holding Cliffjumpers Energon Blaster.

Cliffjumper: not bad for a Con.

T/N: in could say the same for you Autobot.

T/N kicks Cliffjumper away and hits him with a shot from his Cannon. Turning around and walking away he grabs his side and turns his Cannon to his hand, clocking the side of his head he starts to speak.