Unforgettable... Part 2

Last time on Transformers Prime Long Lost Spark.

T/N walks through the Autobot base, the only thing is... It's too quiet. As he looks he sees himself lying down on a metal table.

T/N corpses: WE ALL SUFFERED TO BRING YOU BACK!!

T/N corpse: YOU DID THIS TO ME!! TO ALL OF US!!

T/N corpse let's go as T/N steps back. It starts shaking as T/N body parts fall off leaving a protoform is left behind.

T/N tries to break free but the more he struggles the tighter the grip.

T/N corpses: WE WANT ARE BODY'S BACK!! T/N

Ratchet: *sighs* Arcee... If you fail, and if T/N spark does join the all spark... So will yours.

T/N:..... Wwwhhhaaaatttssss hhhhhhhaaaaaappppppeeeeennnnniiiinnnnnggggg... Ttttooooo... Mmmmeeeee?

Megatron: Shockwave I've seen you do the impossible, I know you won't fail me. As many as it takes. *walks away* we Deceptions will find a way to cheat death *turns head* and when we do. The Autobots will fall!

Unforgettable... Part 2

Arcee pov

One by one Shockwave experimented on the T/N protoform clones. Some bringing progress and others nothing at all...

The pile of T/N clonse... Their lifeless bodies are looking at me...

T/N: wwwwhhhhyyyy... Mmmmeeeee...?

All I can do is close my optics and focus on shockwave.

Megatron walks in with his arms crossed and looks at the T/N clone on the table.

Megatron: any news shockwave?

Shockwave looks at Megatron then points to a screen.

Shockwave: the merging of his  Physical form is one hundred percent but at the moment everything else is still a mystery. *looks at T/N* but Protoforms with his body structure have a higher percentage of survival.

Megatron: anything else I should know?

Shockwave: I had one successful awakening, but he flatlined shortly after.

Megatron: good work. Your success will only go up from here... Correct?

Shockwave puts his hand on his chest and nods his head.

Megatron: good, then I'll bring you a protoform with a proper body structure of T/N

Shockwave: thank you, Lord Megatron.

Megatron leaves and Shockwave looks at T/N. He grabs his faceplate and looks at it.

Shockwave: because of you the Decepticon's percentages of winning this war have increased.

Shockwave throws his body to the other one and waits for Megatron to return.

One of the T/Ns heads snaps itself to look at me. Energon dripping out of his optics.

T/N: wwwwhhhhyyyy... Ddddiiiiddddnnnn'ttttt... Sssssshhhheeeee... Ssssssaaaaavvvveeeee... Mmmmmmmeeeeee...?

Relax Arcee... Relax... He's trying to remember... Don't let him pull himself apart.

Megatron walks in with another Protoform and puts him on the table. Shockwave proceeds to meld T/Ns memories and mould his body to look like T/N.

He does something different this time, however, this time the Protoforms optics shot open.