bakugō katsuki - tiny nuisance

childhood friends au.
short story before i do some requests.
bakugō is a little ooc, hope y'all don't mind.

CW: N.A.

=========================
I'd just gotten myself comfy, leaning back into my pillow, when someone decided to knock on the door.

Groaning, I got up.

Just as I reached for the doorknob, I heard whoever was on the opposite side mumbling. All I could catch was a familiar voice saying, "Mr. Aizawa... Kill me."

I flung open the door.

"Kaminari, if you destroyed something again I can't really-" I paused, looking down, "is that Bakugō?"

"I swear it was an accident! I was just doing an experiment and I tested it on him when he wasn't looking."

"Also, you're the first person I thought of so..." he trailed off, looking at a now child Bakugō.

"Olease hide him or something!"

I blinked, staring at the googly-eyed child that smiled back at me. I sighed.

"Sure, I guess?"

"Thank you so much! I owe you one." And with that, Kaminari lets go of Bakugō's hand, bolting off to his room.

"Woah, n/n [nickname], how did you grow so tall? You're like a giant now."

I was slightly caught off guard by his question, or maybe because of the fact that he called me n/n.

"Huh? Oh, uh, puberty?"

"Cool." He took a peek behind my legs.

"Are those all might figures?" He asked excitedly, running towards them to get a closer look.

Embarrassingly, my room was filled with lots of all night merchandise. Not just the figurines, but also posters, keychains, stickers, you name it. You could probably tell how big of a fan I was.

"Woah, this is one of those limited edition ones! How'd you get one?"

"And this! I have one of it too!"

He continued babbling about all the all might related stuff, while I sunk down onto the floor, yawning. Man, taking a shower after a long day makes me want to sleep, but I did agree to look after him.

"n/n," he said out of the blue, making me jump a little. "We're still friends in high school, right? We promised each other, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we are," I lied, "We're still friends."

He stayed silent, not replying me as he continued looking through the figures.

Wanting to break the awkward silence, I told him, "I'm going to take a nap, just don't mess up anything."

I laid down on the pillow I placed on the floor, closing my eyes as I fell asleep.

The blonde kept his back faced towards me. It was only when he heard quiet snores did he decide turn around.

The child him doesn't remember what happens when he grows older, but he knew that I had lied. Maybe I made it obvious, from how I sounded so sad while I was talking to him.

He walked over to my bed, pulling my blanket off. Dragging it behind him, he walks over to me, covering me with it. He then grabs another pillow, placing it beside mine as he too buried himself underneath the blanket, closing his eyes to take a short nap.

It wasn't long after Bakugō fell asleep that he went back to normal. I didn't get to see it happen, though, as I only woke up a few hours later.

When i woke up in the middle of the night to an empty room, I panicked. I thought that Bakugō had 'escaped', even though he was still in his child form. But, the tiny note on the pillow beside me, with an all might sticker plastered on it told me otherwise.

thanks.

- fin -