iida tenya - android

i wanted to write something about my favourite square boy.
android iida au.

CW: N.A.

=========================

"Thank you for shopping with MyDroids. We hope to see you again soon!" The android delivery person told me.

I waved at it as it began to walk away. Closing my door, I looked towards the towering box. Grabbing the box cutter on my table, I sliced it open carefully.

Opening the flap, I looked into the box. Standing inside was my newly bought, 5'10.5/179cm male android. I love it's design; it's really detailed and life-like.

Somehow, I managed to drag it out, although it did take a lot of energy. Panting, I searched around his body for the power switch. I managed to find it on the back of his neck. Placing my hand on it, I flicked it on.

"Good morning/afternoon/evening y/n, I am your personal android, Tenya Iida. How can I assist you today?"

I blinked. Woah that's cool. I walked around Iida, and he just stared at me, smiling. I raised his arms, touched his face, ruffled his hair, and all he did was smile at me. If i'm being honesty, i'm already simping for this android.

Looking all over iida, I found a set of buttons on his back. Raising his shirt a little so as to have a better look, I found that there were two buttons; the one on the left was labelled 'companion mode', while the other on the right was labelled 'housekeeper mode'. I press on the button on the right.

Suddenly, Iida turned to me, grabbing my hand so gently. He asked me, "Honey, what would you like to do today?"

Honey? I can't tell you how hard I blushed.

Holding his hand as I tapped my chin, I thought of an idea.

"How about we watch some movies?"

And the next thing I knew, I was next to him, my head on his lap. We had been watching shows on netflix for a few hours now. It was a little awkward at the start, but I got more comfortable around him as time went by. I liked having him as a 'companion', 'boyfriend', or whatever you call it.

Iida had a really sweet and funny personality. He made sure that I was comfortable, feeding me popcorn every now and then. His thighs, let's just say, are amazing lap pillows. I didn't know androids could have such rigid yet soft thighs!

It was also funny how he kept directing orders at the characters. A goofball that probably doesn't understand the concept of movies. He's adorable.

Soon, I was feeling tired by the second. I laid face up on Iida's lap, eyelids slowly getting heavier. Just as I was about to slip off into dreamland, he looked down. When he noticed that I was going to sleep soon, he smiled.

"Sweet dreams, honey." He whispered.

And then I was fast asleep.

He continued gazing at my sleeping form, pulling up a blanket to cover me.

When I woke up, I was met with the smell of delicious hot food on the table in front of me. I looked over to the kitchen, noticing a tall figure hovering over the sink.

Huh, if this was the life I get to live when i'm with him, I don't mind at all.

I feel loved when i'm with him.

- fin -