shigaraki tomura - winter wonderland

request by @CallieMay3
sorry i had to deal with personal stuff, but i am still alive!!
also, i've never seen snow before.

CW: N.A.

==========================
"You know, i'm happy that you finally decided to take a break from your work and whatnot," I told him.

"Just so you know," he turns to face me, "I only took a break because I wanted to, not because you asked me to."

I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

I looked him up and down, hands flying to his scarf to adjust it. He doesn't stop me, only standing still so that I could tie a knot to tighten it.

Satisfied, I put my hands on my waist.

"Are you sure that nobody will recognise me?" He asks, still worried.

I grinned, "Of course not! With those glasses, mask, temporary dye for your hair, and so many layers of warm clothes, who's going to recognise you?"

"Anyways, are you ready to go?"

• • •

"You never told me why we're only coming out to see the snow in the evening..."

"Well, it's less crowded. That's what you like, right?"

He hummed in agreement.

"Hey, are you cold?" I asked, referring to how he was shivering despite being wrapped up in multiple layers of clothing.

"I'm... I'm fine."

What an obvious lie. He was rubbing his hands up and down his arms, digging his face deeper into his thick scarf.

I sighed, reaching out for his hands as I grasped them in mine. He looks down, surprised by the sudden warmth. That's when he noticed the heat pack I had placed in between our palms.

"Thanks," he whispered, tightening his grasp around my hand.

As we continued walking down the pavement, I noticed how he kept glancing towards the side. I looked over, noticing groups of children making snow-people. Then it hit me.

"Do you," I pointed in the direction of those children, "wanna build a snowman?"

He turns towards me, eyes widening.

"Are you sure we can?"

"What do you mean? Of course we can!"

I started dragging him, heading for the area nearby with tons of snow.

"Let's go!"

"Slow down!" He tells me, "I'm going to trip!"

I only laughed at him.

Coming to a stop before the pile of snow, I asked, "So would you like to roll up the body or the head?"

"Wait, you know what, let's just see who can roll the biggest snowball and we'll decide from there!"

"Hey, wait! How am I..." Tomura trails off, looking in dismay as I started getting busy.

"I don't know how to make a snowball..." He mutters under his breath.

Unsure of what else to do, he squats down, poking the snow hesitantly. He looks at me, then back down again, before copying what I was doing.

After what felt like an hour but was only 15 minutes, I had successfully rolled up a snowball. I was confident that it was bigger than his, till he pushed his beside mine.

"You... You never told me it was this tiring!" He exclaims. I could only nod my head in reply, tired from all that work for a tiny snowball.

"Well, since mine is obviously bigger, what're you going to do now?"

I sighed. I grabbed onto his shirt to pull myself up, almost causing him to fall over.

"Now," I looked at him, grinning, "you shall watch me flex my muscles!"

• • •

"Didn't you say you were going to flex your muscles?" The male laughs.

"And I did! The head's finally on the snow person now!"

"Sure, and I wonder why that took you half an hour to complete. The sun already set, you know."

Ignoring his snide remark, I flopped onto the ground.

"Could you at least give them a face or something? I'm too tired to stand."

Yawning, I closed my eyes, listening to the crunching of snow beside me as he shuffled towards the snow person we made.

After a few more moments of him shuffling about, I felt a warm presence beside me. Opening my eyes, I came face to face with Tomura, who seemed to be taking a rest.

Smiling, I moved closer to him. Just then, I felt tiny water droplets on my face. He must've felt it too, for the both of us turned towards the sky at the same time.

"Hey... this is our first snowfall together," I whispered, looking back at him.

"Yeah, it is."

I sat up, placing my hands on his cheeks. I pulled his face closer to mine as I gave him a kiss on his nose. An obvious blush spreads across his face.

Not giving him a chance to react, I stood up quickly, running off as I laughed like a little kid.

"You cheeky little... Come back!"

- fin -