(SE) The waiting game.

Five days went by, not a sound from the basement, not even a knock at the front door. Clockwork didn't lose hope, sipping her tea at the kitchen table with Sally as she coloured beside her. "When will Brian come back Clocky?" Sally asked wiping her nose as she looked over at clock. Clock glanced at Sally and shrugged. "i don't know sally, soon i hope." she looked back at the clock over the door way coming from the lodge area. meanwhile... Toby was outside near the place him and brian used to hang out in during the summers, looking up at the sky feeling so trapped and in distress, bags under his eyes were dark as the dark oak trees surrounding him, his sweater soaked from the melting snow that laid upon his shoulders, and his hood that he had over his head, his goggles fogged up as he breathed through his mouth guard, frost appeared slightly over where his mouth is supposed to be. 'When was the last time i felt this alone?..' he thought to himself, flashbacks began to come back, blurry and hard to make out of, they felt so familiar too, the screaming was unbearable though, he held his head in his knees and scrunched his face. 'what was that?.." he asked himself, seems though he couldn't remember what happened in his past life, he's scared to even know now.
Toby sat there and thought about things, thought about Brian and Clockwork, he sighed and dug himself into his knees.

Clockwork finished her cup of tea and put her cup in the sink- which was filled with dishes and utensils. "Jeff!! do the dishes! it's your fcking turn today you mf!" she yelled as she walked out of the kitchen with Sally, heading towards the living room to watch some cartoons with sally.

...

days went by, at least like 5 days since the ritual to bring back brian happened, Clockwork is now getting worried that it might have not worked, she went to Masky in his office upstairs. She knocked on the door. "Masky? can i come in?" Clock asked. "you can come in." Masky replied. Clock went in and shut the door behind her. "it's been 5 and a half days Masky, it's not working." clock said looking very disappointed. "I know, just give it time, i have a feeling it will work soon." Masky said, Clock tapped her feet on the floor. "what if won't happen? Toby will spend the rest of his life alone?" she exclaimed. "well, we're here, he's not alone."
"but that ain't enough for him! he hates me and you two barely talk. man.." Clock was really stressed out, she sat down on the chair next to her, and leaned her head against her hands. "i'll go talk to him. i'm sure he'll want some company now." Masky said and got up. "okay." Clock said and sat there. Masky walked out of the office, closing the door behind him, he looked down the hall way, turned and looked at the stairway, heading downstairs to tobys room. he knocked. "toby? can i come in?" he said, waiting for a reply. "i'm coming in-" he said and opened the door slightly to peak in, he saw the bed was empty, opening the door more, Masky found nothing but emptiness and sorrow in the room, he pulled back a little and looked around the hall and the way to the lodge. "he's not here." he said to himself and closed Toby's door, he walked around the first part of the mansion, every room but not the ones people are already using. "Toby?" he called out and went to the big window that look about outside. Masky rubbed the glass to see through and squinted, looking around the area he saw Toby sitting under trees. He went to the door and opened it. "Toby? come inside, you'll catch a cold." Masky said, standing there at the door. Toby didn't answer. "Toby, come." Masky said. Toby still didn't answer. Masky sighed and went out, going down to where toby is, he sat down next to him and huffed. "so..how are you doing?" Masky asked.
....
"things will be ok Toby, we all lose someone everyday and..we gotta go on." Masky said and looked over at Toby, who was peaking at him through his arms and goggles. Masky got nervous and cleared his throat. "yeah...um" Masky didn't know what else to say. "i guess..i'll leave you here then." Masky got up and began walking away. "Why did he have to die?" Toby said suddenly, making Masky stop. Masky turned around and looked at Toby who was already looking up at him. "I-I don't know..-" Masky said as Toby got up and went up Masky and held the collar of his jacket. "Why did he have to die Tim??!!" Toby began to shout. "I-I don't know Toby! I-" Masky held up his hands and shook his head, trying to step back. Toby held him close and tight in anger, looking up at Tim fiercely- then he started crying. "You're supposed to know everything Tim!! how come you don't know??! HUH???!!" Toby shook Tim back and forth before letting go of him and dropping to the ground. "Why did he die?..." Toby broke down ripping him goggles off his face and cried, holding his face longing for Brian. "Toby, i know how much this fucking hurts.." Masky kneeled down beside Toby and hugged him tightly. Toby was balling his eyes out for the first time in such a long time, it must feel relieving. "i love you Toby, i care about you and it sucks to see you this way..i mean it." Masky said, still hugging Toby. "i want him back.." Toby said and hugged Tim back, sobbing on his chest. "i know..." Masky said.
...
Clockwork was at the window, watching them for the first time hugging, she smiled a little and walked away from the window.

i really gotta keep up with this, LOL i'm really sorry i've been inactive recently and forever, i know how much i'm into this fanfic but barely any energy to do this, I WILL TRY TO KEEP WRITING i promise✨✨✨✨