(SE) he's dead, toby.

It's a full moon tonight and no one dared to go outside, they all know it's the night where zalgos pets go out to play. Clockwork sat there at the kitchen table looking out the big window that had blood splotches and dust, cracks here and there from the mansion shifting from one end to the other. Clock still felt a lot of pain in her shoulder even though shes taking pain killers every six to seven hours.  She had her phone beside her arm that was supporting her head, lethargically- her phone vibrated to alarm clock she got a notification, she checked and it was from Masky saying he has the magic mushrooms, he ordered them off the dark web. Clock pouted and replied- "ok but we're working this evening?"
M: "yeah I know but, I was wondering if we should ask Toby if he wants some, help him cope with stuff."
C: "i- masky what are you thinking? hes already hallucinating enough."
M: "I have other options- I have cannabis, coke..uh, alcohol?"
C: "...you're one hell of a therapist."
M: "thanks. well..then, I'll ask Eyeless, or jeff since they could inhale anything."
C: "yeah, u do that."
Clock turns off her phone and looked out the window, a figure stood there staring at her, she jolted back and squinted, of course it was Brian Thomas. "what do you want?" Clock said, Brian just stood there, emotionless. "b-brian, I said what do you want??" Clock said again, showing her teeth at him.
....
Brian pulled down his hood, then pulled off his ski-mask, revealing white eyes, grey skin with veins popping out from his neck, his teeth were gold, but dirty and bloody, his lips weren't there, as if they burned to crisp. He didnt look normal. Clock gasped a little, staring at him. "why are you doing this?" Clock asked. Brian finally walked away. Clockwork was a clueless, stubborn woman, she growled.

Meanwhile, Toby was in his room, sitting on his bed criss-crossed looking at the wooden floor- holding his head. "Why did you do that?" He repeated to himself, he didnt want to hurt Clock, not like that. Suddenly toby felt arms wrapped around him. "Its okay Toby, she'll forgive you." A voice was heard in Toby's ear, he opened his eyes to find no one there, he looked around his room, nothing- nobody was there, he shook his head and stood up from his bed, struggling to stand since he had low iron and lethargy kinda. he wanted tea from the kitchen, but he didnt want to show his face around the mansion, especially in front of clockwork. Toby sighed and shuffled over to the window with his figiting, bloody  hands, he tends the curtain and gently pushed it out of the way, he looked around the only area he sees from his window, smiling softly.

flashback.
Toby handed a banana over to Brian. "you know..ever since I met you, I been thinking a lot about life, it seems like our souls are infinite, there's no end to pain and passion." Brian said as he peeled the banana before taking a bite. "All that c-came from the time we met?" Toby asked with a smile. "I mean.." he said with a mouth-full, then proceeded to chew and swallow. "You're the first person I've ever made love to, and..fell in love with." Brian said with soft-pink cheeks, he felt the blood rushing slowly. "I'd say its eye-opening and..its special." Brian continued. "that makes sense." Toby said. "You make me think a lot too, not in a bad way- just in the unfamiliar areas in my mind..love I guess? you make me feel things, new things- and i guess that's a whole new experience we can handle together." Toby immediately covered his mouth. Brian smiled and chuckled. "Its okay Toby, it's normal to speak your feelings, and I really do appreciate them." Brian assured Toby with love and understanding. "Can I ask a question?" Toby asked. "Sure, what's up love?" Brian replied. "Do you intend to hurt me? in any way?" Toby really wanted to know. Brian blinked, really wasnt expecting a question like that. "Uh.." he paused for a bit and looked down at the red and white checkered blanket that sat on top of the green grass. "I.." Brian looked up at the grey-eyed boy that he loved deeply. "We will make mistakes, all of us do and will always do, but that's not a bad thing- we will learn from them as much as we learn from new things, and strange things we come across, there is more to life than parents teaching their younglings the basics, and I'm not saying all this because I'm trying to avoid something- I just want you to understand me and I'll understand you, this is the most uncommon thing that people dont understand." Brian paused.
...
"There is no right or wrong anymore, we all do something to hurt others or ourselves, to heal ourselves and others. but we cannot make anyone a priority other than ourselves, Toby- this is very important, but only between me and you- I love you, and I always will." Brian said in the most meaningful way possible, he hoped Toby would understand. Toby stared at Brian for a bit, he understood every speck of that talk, and he really appreciated it. "I love you too, Brian." He said with a smile, he felt so relieved to know such a thing, he could tell that Brian learned from Toby but in his own way, by thinking sooo much and it caused Brian to have that kind of mind-set. "Just..dont leave me, ever." Toby said as his smile faded. "Of course I won't my love, I wont leave you.
End of flashback.

Toby's smile faded as he rearranged himself back into reality, a blast from the past- fun right? Toby took a big breathe in, held it before letting it all out. Toby closed his curtain and proceeded to change into his usual clothing from his jammies, being reminded of yesterday's events with clockwork, ugh he still cringes, and twitches, tic and tock, then tock and tic...
He's dead, Toby, he's never coming back.