(SE) Glad you're here.

Eyeless Jacks POV.
Sunday afternoon. In the garden behind the mansion, Lazari and Sally was playing tag around the flowers, the pumpkin patch and EJ was watching them while he plucked out the beetroots and carrots from the veggie gardens. "C'mon, I was hoping to make soup this evening with these carrots-" EJ exclaimed trying to rip out those damn carrots from the ground, digging out the sides of it and it still wouldn't budge. "Curse these damn sight giving organisms, you and I really gotta make up or something because I'm about to be done." EJ was literally talking to carrots, he looked up and found Lazari and Sally staring down at him, watching and listening- lil creeps. "Uh- need something girls?" EJ asked. "We're going back inside and play with dolls, Jane is inside" Sally said and skipped away, giggling with Lazari. "Oh she's back." EJ said, finally pulling out the carrots and putting them in his bucket. He stands up dusting himself off, taking off the gardening gloves thinking of what to do for desert. He grabbed the bucket and his gardening tool kit, making his way over to the shed and putting the kit inside before heading towards the back porch of the mansion. He took a seat on the steps, cooling off and looking about the area, taking it all in before he thought about Toby, it's been a couple days since he last spoke to him.

Toby's POV.
Meanwhile in the mansion. Toby had just finished off his chores for today, his last one was vacuuming every room with a rug, he ended up in the living room where he did the last one. He checked it off in his notebook and puts it back into his pocket. "Hey Toby, Slender had told me that you took every 12am shift this month, I was hoping I'd get an explanation for this sudden shift change and hoping I'd get one out of you ASAP, because I need to make a run to the liquor store becauseee we're running out of liq." Clockwork said as she walked into the room, holding a clipboard with the shifts. "I uh, I need a change of pace." Toby said while he was putting the vacuum away into the closet. "Change of pace? Really?" Clockwork made that 'really' gesture at him and scoffed. "If you're trying to avoid someone just say that, in a world like this these days it's getting old." Clockwork pouted, chuckled while walking out of the living room. Toby paused a bit after setting the vacuum inside the closet and closed the door behind him, watching Clock walk out. "I rather not.." Toby muttered and rolled his eyes, looking out the window which was facing out back, as he did the girls ran in and went up to Jane that just came down the hall, walking towards Slenders office. "Jane, Jane can you play with us??" Sally said with a big smile at Jane. "Oh hun I'm sorry, I'm really busy at the moment." Jane said feeling bad, then looked over at Toby for a second before looking back at the girls. "Why don't you ask Toby? He looks free." Jane said and patted Sally on the shoulder along with Lazari, they nodded and went over to Toby. "Tobyyy can you play dolls with us?" Sally asked with a big smile once again, holding up her favourite doll to him. "Um.." Toby whispered and looked at his watch on his wrist. "Maybe for an hour or two, I have a shift tonight and I want to be ready for it." Toby said and saw Masky come through the doors to the living room. "Toby, we had to change things around, so you and EJ will be getting a shift together tonight." Masky said that as if Toby didn't have a problem with EJ at that moment, obviously he wouldn't know so can't blame him- maybe Slender because he apparently knows everything. Toby's face went pale and began panicking eternally. "what-" Toby said softly and gulped. "Yeah, so be ready by 11:30 so we can write youse up, powered, dolled up and have you out there by 12. Thanks." Masky said sarcastically holding his clipboard and pen, headed out back to Slenders office. "Toby?" Sally looked at him tilting her head. "You're more pale than usual." Sally added, looking at Lazari and she was looking back at her, then at Toby. "Well, I-I just haven't been eating.." Toby said in a panic. "Okay..are we still going to play?" Sally asked shyly. "Y-Yeah we are, who am I going to be?" Toby said normally looking down at the girls. "Mr. Drowsy! He's always sleepy but this time we want him as the villain!" Sally said and giggled, Lazari followed them to the play corner where the dollhouse is. Toby nodded and kneeled down with them to begin playing dolls with them.

Eyeless Jacks POV.
EJ had already cooled off, dusting himself off more as he stood up from the steps, walking back into the mansion. He took a turn towards the kitchen setting his bucket by the kitchen sink before opening the refrigerator door to grab a cold bottle of water for him to drink. "EJ, you changed your shifts to the mornings?" Masky walked in from the office storage door that's also the kitchen storage room, asking EJ who was chugging water before pausing to look over at Masky. He stopped and nodded. "Yeah uh, just for a change of pace.. I guess" he shrugged putting down the bottle of water to the side before opening the faucet of the kitchen sink to rinse out the carrots. "Hm, okay." Masky said raising an eyebrow at EJ turning away to write down tonight's shift. "You and Toby will be together just for tonight because of the sudden..shift change." Masky fidgeted his pen between his fingers looking at EJ suspiciously. EJ of course didn't look up at Masky and continued to rinse his carrots throughly, playing it cool- or at least trying. "Okay that's cool, sorry about that it's just..i miss the fresh mornings,, don't you?" EJ said and looked up at Masky. Masky had a blank expression under his mask but with his eyebrows up like he's questioning EJ. "Sure. Sure, EJ." He nodded softly looking down at his clipboard. "Anyways.." Masky went back through the door where he came from, EJ went back to his carrots and thought about the shift tonight, his chest tightened quickly as he took a breath. He then shook his head a little and hoped it was nothing, that feeling... he finished up rinsing the carrots and placed them back in the bucket before stepping over to the bottom cabinets to pull out the cutting table and a knife from the counter knife holder, setting them up to to start the process of cutting the carrots and any other vegetables he brought out- rinsing them too of course..oh and his hands! can't forget bout them hands fr. And through all that work all he thought about was Toby, he didn't notice because it feels good to think about someone you like, who would blame him though..

To be continued..

Oh man oh man, how good it feels to be writing again, I loved writing since I was a kid as you can tell. I started this whole fanfiction back in 2018 and of course I would continue it,, I do write about other stuff but not for wattpad Lol, I enjoy writing about this though,, I'm 21 now and enjoyed creepypasta since I was about 11 I believe, you know how that goes...anyway see ya next year,, jk idk whenever I feel like it lmao love youseeeeee