Love, the crazy kind.

Day 14
"Should we uh- go for that couple?" Hoodie asked, looking over the bush. Toby looked over the bush and saw a gay couple walking down the sidewalk, talking, hugging, what couples do- really. "We can. slender did order us to go for any couple since it's Valentine's day." Toby said and watched the couple, sighing sadly. "okay, su-" Hoodie stopped at his words, noticing the sadness in Toby. "What's wrong?" he asked curiously. "Nothing, just thinking." Toby said as he shook his head, grabbing his hatchet from his holster on his belt. "Let's go." Toby said and tightened his goggles around his head, lifting his mouth guard up. Hoodie nodded and stood up on his feet, going over to the couple. "Hi, can i ask yo-" Hoodie was was again stopped by Toby's actions, he suddenly lunges at the man who was on the right, hacking his hatchet into the skull of the man. The man on the left was about to scream, but Hoodie pushed him down on the ground, covering his mouth before slitting his throat with a pocket knife. "Jesus Christ Toby!-" Hoodie shouted softly, looking up at toby who has blood all over himself. "What? that's basically what i do- and do you actually kill politely?" Toby said, shrugging his shoulders. "Oh hello, may i kill you? i don't want to be rude and all, so i decided to ask you nicely! because i'm a nice murderer!~" Toby mocked Hoodie, laughing after that. "Thanks, i appreciate that-" Hoodie said as he chuckled, enjoying the time around Toby.

"We should get back now, before we get caught." Hoodie said as he threw the bodies into a bush, wiping his hands after. "Okay." Toby simply said and began walking off into the forest. Hoodie followed Toby, jogging up to the boy until he was beside him. "So when did you become- like this?" Hoodie asked. "I don't remember." Toby replied immediately, looking ahead with his grey, dead eyes.
"Oh- sorry." "no it's fine Hoods." "okay.."
As the two were walking, Hoodie's hand accidentally touched Toby's. Toby gasped and looked at Hoodie, moving his head away quickly. "sorry-" Hoodie said, it was getting a bit awkward, they didn't know what to say, so they walked silently through the burnt down forest. "When Masky and I passed out, how long we were sleeping?" Hoodie suddenly asked. "19 hours and 53 minutes." Toby replied. "Oh fuck.." Hoodie said to himself, damn, that's a pretty long time. Hoodie saw a spider fly above Toby, it went onto his head and sat in one spot, chilling there. Hoodie wanted to pick it off, and so he did, then Toby turned around, taking out his bloody hatchet, he meant to point it at Hoodie, but ended up hitting him on the head, causing Hoodie to fall down on the ground. "Oh fUck, sOrRy hOO-" Toby was cut off by tripping on Hoodie's foot, cAUsing himself to fall on top of the hooded man, hacking the hatchet into the ground beside Hoodie's head. Toby blinked and looked down at Hoodie, 3 inches away from his face. "I'm so sorry, that wasn't meant to happen-" Toby said. Hoodie gulped as blood ran down from his nose. "it's- it's fine, really-" Hoodie said, grabbing onto Toby's waist and gently pushing him up onto his feet, Hoodie stood up onto his feet, and it appeared to be Hoodie's hand was still on Toby's waist. They looked into each others eyes, getting closer to each other slowly. 'I couldn't be in love with this guy- am I?' Toby thought to himself, blushing as he thought that. "Can i kill you?" Hoodie asked at first. "wait what?" Toby was confused. "with my life?" Hoodie meant something, but that's for you to figure out what it is. Toby blinked when Hoodie asked such a thing, they only just met, and Hoodie is already making him fall in love, such a cunt. Toby chuckled, and pulled away, walking off. Hoodie was left there, wondering why he was chuckling, and why he walked away. "tOby- thaTs rUDe-" Hoodie whined, catching up to Toby and wrapping an arm around his waist, trying to be a smooth, charming man.

Once the two got back to the mansion, Hoodie went up to his room to drop off his sweater and ski-mask, he went back down to the main floor and looked around for his Toby. yes, yes i did say 'his Toby'. Hoodie went through the hallways, looking for Toby's room, but he couldn't find it. Hoodie sighed and went back to where he came from, he went over to the kitchen which had no one in it. Hoodie made himself some coffee, sweet coffee, he smiled and sat down at the table and enjoyed his coffee, waiting for Toby to come around.

Toby came out of his room, he had a phone in hand, he was paying attention to that more than what was coming from him. Masky suddenly pushed Toby against the wall, causing Toby is drop his phone onto the floor. "Mask?!-" Toby was cut off by Maskys hand, it appeared to be covering his mouth. "shh, i want to have some fun with you for a bit.." Masky said, smirking under that white mask of his. "wHat?!-" Toby's voice sounded muffled. Hoodie heard something drop from the hallway, he looked up form his coffee curiously. "the hell was that.." he said to himself and got up, slowly walking over to the hall. Masky was struggling to push the shorter boy back into his room, Toby squirmed around in Maskys arms, it was terrible, out of all people- why Toby?
Hoodie caught a glimpse of Masky pushing Toby into his room. "nO mASKy!!-" Hoodie called out, running towards the door, but as soon as he got to the door, Masky already locked it. "NO!!" Hoodie panicked, wobbling the door knob, trying to turn it, he kicked the door. "MASKY YOU SON OF A BITCH-" Hoodie yelled. Masky pushed Toby on the bed, and crawled on top of him, locking his hands down above his head. "Masky- n-no-" Toby didn't know what to do, he wasn't in this kind of situation before, he heard the banging on the door, seemingly Hoodie was trying to knock the door down. "FOR FUCK SAKE-" he cursed, he was trying his best to knock the door down, bumping his shoulder onto it several times, until he finally knocked it open. the door swung open. Hoodie saw Masky was just about to do stuff to the boy, he raged and pulled Masky to the floor. "HOODIE" Toby called out, hugging the man tightly, almost crying. Hoodie hugged Toby back, as if he was the only protection in Toby's life. "Don't EVER touch Toby again or else i'm going to kill you.." Hoodie said, and meant it. Masky was shocked to hear him say that, but didn't show any expression of it, he didn't say a word, he just stared at Hoodie for as long as his hatred grew. he walked out of the room, and off to his own room. Hoodie sighed in relief and looked down at Toby. "Hey, it's going to be okay, i'm here Toby- i'm here.." Hoodie said calmly, trying his best to calm Toby down. "Hoodie, don't leave me alone.." Toby said, twitching, shaking. "I won't- i promise." Hoodie said, and meant it.

About an hour later, Hoodie and Toby was laying down on Toby's bed, Hoodie's arm over the shorter boy, and his other arm under Toby's head, Toby was holding onto Hoodie's hand, making sure he won't leave him, he had his eyes closed, ready for a good night sleep, he hoped. Hoodie was still awake, and was planning on staying awake for the sake of Tobys safety, but then again, they both fell asleep. together.
Love, the crazy kind.

hey guys it's ya boi here, i had to put a little crazy action there okay?-
anyway i hope you enjoyed this part, more to come in the future! oh-
and happy late valentine's daaayyyy!