(SE) Unexpected visitor

Outside was cold, very haunting and dark, of course..being killers and monsters- that didn't bother them. all except for Toby were sitting at the dinner table eating lasagna, Masky takes all the credit, everyone was quiet, heavy snow outside made it more intense. "Shh Toby's coming." Ben said whispering to Sally, then Sally whispered it to LJ. "HEY GUYS, TOBY'S COMING" LJ shouted, letting everyone know as always, he's like that with everyone, chaotic. Toby had his old olive green sweater on, hoodie up and mouth guard, he wasn't planning to stay long. Clockwork looked at him with a concerning look, oh- Clockwork is fine, she's healing a lot and still going, but..she continued seeing Brian everywhere, still the same dead body standing there inches away from Toby, sometimes she gets urges to push it away from him but it will make her look crazy, and her knowing everyone in the mansion will judge her. Everyone began leaving one by one because they're either done with their food or its smacked against the wall. Clockwork kept staring at Toby, wondering if he's okay, she awkwardly began scooting over to Toby, clearing her throat and sniffing a lot. "Clockwork stop being so awkward, just say you forgive me and leave." Toby said persistently. "I-" Clock was now at lost of words. "Fuck you Toby, no matter what i do its never enough, yeah i was going to forgive you, but i guess..i guess not, youre stubborn as ever and nothing is enough." Clockwork said, she isnt ever scared of Toby, not even after he tried chopping her up. "Look Clockwork, i dont care, youre being clingy and you god damn know i dont like that, leave me be." Toby said and slammed his fork down and got up from his seat, walking away from Clockwork hoping she aint going to follow him. Clockwork watched him walk away, she sighed and looked down at the ground, she didnt know what to do.

...

...

...

Clockwork gets an idea, she gulped and stood up from her seat. "i know what i gotta do." Clock said, proceeding towards the back door revealing the same old porch and the view of the garden and the grave site of Brian Thomas. Clock grabbed the shovel beside the door way and went her way down the stairs rushing over to the grave. "This isn't the craziest thing i've done, but its for Toby." Clock sounded really determined to bring him back, she knew her wound isnt fully healed yet but.. she has to do this, she began shoveling her way down to Brians coffin, it almost took her all evening and night, it was cold and snowing, even Masky was there, supporting her decision even though he knew it was crazy, but worth a try right? he gave her hot tea to keep her warm during digging up a grave, how nice of him. finally- Clock made it to Brians coffin, taking off the lid to reveal bones and dust, she needed every part she could find of brian, hopefully itll still work when its missing a few bones. Soon after midnight they had everything ready for the ritual down in the basement, even Sally was there entertained of whats going on. "Clockwork, it looks like he's already breathing!" Sally said happily pointing at the bones. "Yeah, you're right!" Clock replied with a smile. Masky was there reading a witchcraft book in doing rituals, curses, and hexes. "So it says here you need to make sure all the pieces are there of the person you want to bring back, but since we dont have all the pieces lets hope it works." Masky said and slammed the book closed, sets it down on the table and went to go sit beisde clockwork for the ritual. "Okay, ready?" Clockwork asked, Masky nodded and grabbed Clocks hands that hovered over Brians Bones, they began chanting some words that are part of the ritual, keeping their eyes closed while Sally was far back on a chair watching closely with a smile. After a few mins, the black candles that surrounds Clock and Masky goes out, no draft or open window in the basement. Clockwork snapped her eyes open and looked around, see if anything changed, noticing the candles but nothing else changed. "Did it work?" Masky asked, still keeping his eyes closed. "I- I dont know, I really hope it did." Clock replied, letting go of Masky, they sat down and crossed their legs for a bit, waiting to see if anything else would happen.
..
...
5 minutes later they see, or hear nothing, they sighed and both stood up. "well..maybe it wont happen right away right?" clockwork said whilst looking at Masky. "I guess so, we'll see later on." He said and shrugged, walked up the basement stairs. Clockwork looked down at all the work they did- hoping it was all for something at least, hoping at least..toby won't be sad anymore, little did Clockwork know- she did something she WILL regret.

hey guys sorry for not being so active as i thought i would be, i had a lot going on in the last few months, but i will try to keep updating for you guys!! thank you all for all the love for this book.
question- would you guys like another? but you'll be main character, like you know those kinda books where they have you in it? "so and so y/n- they did this and that" kinda thing? LOL i think it would be fun to write about. let me know in the comments! love you all!!