Do I love what i see?

Day 18
"okay- down boy- imma feed you now jUst gEt dOwN-" Hoodie said, he appeared to be on the counter trying to get the dog food for Smile Dog. Smile wagged his tail, leaning on top of the counter waiting for the man to give him his food. oh yeah- what i mean by dog food is-
human flesh,
he threw a random body part at the floor, watching the large dog picking it up, snorting as it slipped away, completely satisfied of what has been given to him. Hoodie sighed in relief, finally done his 4th chore of the day, and had 2 more to do. he jumped down from the counter, looking up from the floor and suddenly seeing Toby there by the kitchen door. "Hoods?" Toby said. "what?" Hoodie replied. "You left me on the bed alone." Toby said sadly, frowning softly at the man. "I'm sorry, i had to do my chores, i won't leave you next time- if.. there's going to be a next time." Hoodie said, blinking frantically. "There will." Toby said and walked up to the tall man, simply looking up at him. Hoodie looked down upon him. 'Do i love what i see?' Hoodie thought, looking deeply into Toby's eyes for awhile before...
SLAPP!!!
Hoodie appeared to be looking the other way, having a red, hand mark on his right cheek. he looked back at Toby "what the hell!?—" Hoodie whined before getting pulled down by his collar of his sweater, suddenly feeling a pair of lips on his own lips. yes, Toby had pulled him down to kiss the man, he pulled away and looked up at Hoodie with a cute, angry, expression, having red cheeks also. "what- what was that for?" Hoodie asked. "I'm mad at you, but i also don't want you to hate me for slapping you because I-" Toby paused. "I- I like-" Toby couldn't say it, so he said something else. "I like teasing you." yeah. great Toby. great excuse for not saying the truth. Toby then walked off, embarrassed of what he just said and did. Hoodie stood there, staring at the door way which Toby just went in from, he couldn't believe what just happened, but he liked it, he chuckled.

5:00pm. Hoodie sat down at the couch, everyone else seems to be out and about doing their kills for today, and Hoodie had the living room all to himself for awhile. Toby was in his room, laying on the bed and smelling the bed sheets, cause apparently it still smelled like Hoodie, he giggled and then realized what he was doing. Toby blinked and sat up on his bed, wanting to see Hoodie, but then again- the voices told him he was being annoying, he didn't like it. Toby closed his eyes and pulled his knees up to his chest, covering his face with his hands. "Stop it.. i'm not annoying.." Toby said, the voices got louder by the second he said. "Stop it!..." He couldn't make then stop. "Shut up! I want Hoodie!" He started yelling, he didn't like what he was hearing.
"Hey Toby, snap out of it-" a voice from beyond the loud voices came through.
"Toby, it's me, i'm here-" there it is again.
"Toby!"
Toby looked up and saw Hoodie sitting beside him, it appeared he had a frown on his face. "Are you okay? i heard you calling my name." Hoodie said. Toby was relieved he was there, he tackled him down on the bed, hugging him. Hoodie was tackled down, he hugged the boy back. "What happened?" Hoodie asked. Toby pulled himself up a little to look at Hoodie in the eyes. "the voices," Toby said. "the voices kept on telling me these negative stuff, like I annoy you and you hate me." Toby said, didn't like saying it out loud, but he had too. Hoodie's face dropped, almost panicking because of this. "no no, Toby i don't hate you, you never annoy me," Hoodie clearly said. Toby looked away. "look," Hoodie pulled Toby's face towards his as he said that. "Those voices are just voices, they are nothing, they're only there to make you feel like shit, they have no good reason to be here, and to add it all up, it's all you, and besides that-" Hoodie paused, gulping and getting ready for what he was about to say. "I love you, I love what i see." Hoodie said, what he means by that, is he loves to see Toby, he loves him. "y-you do?" Toby stuttered, seemingly surprised by Hoodies' sudden words. "yes, i do." Hoodie smiled gently, waiting for the boys' reply. "Thanks, that helped." Toby said, smiling down at the man. Hoodie felt so shut down, but really- Toby loves him back, he just couldn't say it yet. Toby went down and pecked Hoodie on the lips, sitting back up.
Actions are more powerful than words. i guess? what do y'all think?
Hoodie blinked and sat up, looking at Toby, he puts his hand on his waist and pulled in, kissing Toby on the lips lightly, wanting to kiss him more than those other times. Toby blinked a few times before kissing the man back, blushing lightly, he closed his eyes and felt himself falling in love with the man more, it was scary. Hoodie then pushed the boy down, kissing him more deeper and passionately. you know what happens next ;)))
Do i love what i see?

kidding no, not yet guys, and yes-
i did say "yet" so stay tuned for more love between this odd couple-
see yA-