This is a weird feeling.

Day 20
"Get. your. ass. out. Brian." Masky said, seeing Hoodie at the door of his room. Hoodie- on the other side, sticked his ass out of the door, while his head was still inside Maskys room. "Better?" Hoodie said, raising an eyebrow as he stared at the man on the bed. "Look, i just want to apologize." Hoodie rested his face. "Oh yeah? you sure it was your fault? i'm the one who tried- tried doing that to Toby." Masky said, feeling so much guilt in his heart. "I know, i just wanted you to admit it." Hoodie said. "asshole-" Masky said and chuckled softly. "Forgive me though Brian." Masky said, looking sadly at Hoodie. "thanks, i do." Hoodie smiled. "alright, by the way, SlenDEr told me to tell you- that you and Toby are supposed to 'patrol' the forest tonight." Masky said, laying back onto his bed as he rests his hands behind his head. "oh, that's convenient, well okay, thanks again, see you." Hoodie waved goodbye and pulls his head out of Maskys room, closing the door infront of him., he turned around then suddenly Toby was there, that made Hoodie jump a little. "Jesus- Toby-" Hoodie exclaimed. "Hey, sorry- heheh-" Toby said and rubbed the back of his neck. "So when you planning on going on that patrol?" Toby asked. "oh uh, soon, i just need to get ready." Hoodie replied. Toby nodded.

Hoodie went to his room followed by Toby, he got ready by putting on his faint orange sweater, and his frowning ski mask. he walked out of his room finding Toby waiting there, already ready for the patrol thingy. So the two went down to the front door of the big building, meeting Slender there outside on the porch. "Whatever you two see out there, i command you two too kill it, no mercy!" Slender said, making a clear comment on the two. "Yes sir." Toby said, seemingly so calm about this- over controlled being. Hoodie blinked, feeling chills up his back by the control he's getting. The two went out into the forest, hearing leaves crunch under their shoes, eyes looking around for any odd movements. "Brian?" Toby said. H-"Hm?" T-"Can i ask you a question?" H-"Hit me." T-"Do you like me?" H-"wait- as in like?" T-"A love-like." Hoodie paused, but kept on walking, he blushed lightly at what Toby said. "it's been 3 weeks and a day, isn't that-" Hoodie gets cut off. "I don't care Brian, it just feels like- like i fell through a large door into a lake for- for you." Toby blurred out his feelings for Hoodie, so suddenly, he stopped at his tracks and looked down at the ground. Hoodie stopped and looked back at Toby, speechless, he didn't know how to reply to that, he blushed a bit more, his cheeks were red under that ski mask of his. "yeah, i fell in love with you, i-i'm sorry." Toby said, feeling like he was going to cry, feeling like he's going to get pushed into the abyss of friend zone, then suddenly he felt another body pushing against him, two arms wrapping around his waist. Hoodie hugged the shorter boy, his body felt cold, well of course, it's cold outside. Toby felt Hoodie's warmth, he slowly hugged the back back, wrapping his arms around his neck, resting his head on Hoodie's shoulder, he wondered what this meant. Hoodie slid his hand up from Toby's waist up to his covered cheek, lifting his head up to look at it. Hoodie didn't say a word at all, making it more confusing for Toby, he lifted his ski mask up a little only to show his mouth. "Hoodie?" Toby spoke softly, blushing lightly. Hoodie leaned in and kissed Toby on the lips, deeply like that last kiss. Toby squeaked and blushed more, his cheeks were red. Pft Toby- is this how you're going to react every time Hoodie kisses you? Toby slowly came around, he closed his eyes and kissed the man.

Hoodie pinned Toby against a tree which was beside them, sliding his hand back down to Tobys waist, but slowly slid his hand under Toby's sweater and shirt, feeling his skin with his black glove. Hoodie pulled away from the kiss and kissed Toby on the neck, and surprisingly Toby felt that, somehow. Toby shuttered his breath, lifting his head up to make more room for Hoodie, he took off his goggles and mouth guard with his right hand, throwing them aside. Hoodie got down on the ground, pulling Toby with him, he began sliding Toby pants down to his knees, Toby panicked inside, thinking of all these things that can go wrong since he never been in this kind of situation before. "Brian-" a spoke softly. "It'll be okay." Hoodie said, zipping his fly down and dug into his pants, taking out his- uh- hArD mEMbEr and lifted Toby's legs onto his right shoulder. Toby gulped and braised himself for this. Hoodie poked at his hole a couple of times, then slowly pushing his member in, Toby gasped, he gripped onto Hoodie's sleeve. Hoodie went in deep, then he began slowly going in and out of Toby. Toby moaned softly every time Hoodie pushed in. Toby never felt this kind of feeling, it was a weird feeling, but it felt really good actually. "can you- can you go faster?" Toby moaned into his words, embarrassed of asking that. Hoodie smirked and did what he said, he went a bit faster and harder, looking down at what he's doing. Toby closed his eyes and sets his head back, moaning loudly. soon after Hoodie released his lIQuID on the ground, stuffing his member back into his pants. Toby panted softly as he stood up onto his feet and lifting his pants back up, he was still blushing, wondering if Hoodie liked that himself. Hoodie stood up, dusting his legs off.

the two walked back to the mansion, they were both silent, that scares Toby a lot.

sup guys, so- that happened, ah, why am i like this-
anywho i hope you like thiS thing so far. see ya.