dead.

Day 33.
a week passed.
==!!!CRAASSSSHHHH!!!==
was heard from down stairs, Hoodie jumped up from his bed, looking at his door, he wondered what that was, so he got out of bed and walked out of his room, he slowly walked down the halls. he stopped open his tracks and saw- darkness coming up the stairs, a cloud of darkness was filling every hall, every room, and every corner of the mansion, he didn't know where it was coming from, or from who it was coming from. "Holy shit-" He said, then suddenly had a thought of Toby, wondering if he was okay, he slowly walked forward, looking for the stairs, but then he tripped on clothing and flipped over the railings and fell to the second floor, hanging off those railings, he had flashbacks of the time in marble hornets, he got scared and cried for help.
Toby was in the darkness, standing in fear, no movement, no sound came from him. the muffled screams he heard was fading, only focusing on what he sees, and that was darkness.
Hoodie couldn't hold on much longer, he lets go of the railing and fell onto his back, he gasps for air, not wanting to lose his life again, he tries his best to stay alive, and succeeded, he sat up and felt pain, he held his head. the darkness was finally going away, only to appear a large, unworldly thing at the broken door way, fire behind him was sparking. Hoodie looked back at it and looked fearful. everyone paused and gasped. "where's slender when you need him?!" BEN called out. Hoodie didn't know what that thing was, or why it was here. Two shadows came out from behind this large, unworldly thing, only white glowing eyes shown, it was creepy. Toby had so many flashbacks of his past, his father beating him, his sister dying, his mother crying, those thought got him into that point where he wanted too- kill. Toby turned his head towards the large being. "Zalgo.." He said quietly, he took out his hatchets from his holsters and turned towards Zalgo. Zalgo looked at Toby, chuckling. Toby ran towards Zalgo and decided to hit him with his two hatchets continually until he was grabbed by the neck, being lifted into the air and getting stared at by Zalgo. "e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿h͚̖̜̍̃͐ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨ." A demonic voice came from the unworldly Zalgo, eyes burning in flames.
=click=
a click was heard beyond the fire, Hoodie had cocked his gun, he had the gun hiding under his shirt at the back for emergencies. "Put him down or i'll shoot." Hoodie said, not knowing he can't kill such a thing with bullets. but he hoped he can. Zalgo laughed demonically, seeing how pathetic Hoodie was. "you think you can kill me? how pathetic!-" he was stopped by the sound of the gun, the bullet hits Zalgo in the eye, no reaction, he dropped Toby and looked at Hoodie with his angry face. "k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋." Zalgo said, extremely triggered. pun intended. The shadows went over to Hoodie, grabbing his gun and throwing it over at Zalgo, one took out a shadow sword. getting ready to kill the man. "NOOO!!!!" Toby yelled as loud as he can, he ran but got pulled by the other shadow from the back. "LET ME GO!!!" Toby cried, he didn't want to lose Hoodie. Hoodie stared at the shadow which was in front of him, hoping it wouldn't kill him. "k̲̱̠̞̖ͧ̔͊̇̽̿̑ͯͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋!" Zalgo said once more. Toby kept on crying for the sake of Hoodie's life, struggling to get out of the shadows grip to save Hoodie.
...
Toby paused, tears streaming down his face, seeing blood pour down to the floor.
The shadow has stabbed Hoodie in the heart, his heart stopped immediately, a tear ran down his cheek from his eye, not as much as blood poured from his heart. Toby's screams were silent, as silent as death, he watched Hoodie's body fall sideways onto the floor, blood dripped from the shadow sword, the shadow walked off.
"t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣ c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅa̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑ f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆, i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋ s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣs̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉j͇̗̲̞̪̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ."
the other shadow let's go of Toby, walking off with Zalgo and the other. Toby finally had the chance to go over to Hoodie. "Brian, Brian- no no no no- please— come b-back..." Toby cried, touching Hoodie's cold face. "Brian...please.." Toby continues to say please, setting his head down on Hoodie's chest, crying.
everyone came near, frowning and some were laughing. Clockwork walked over to Toby, kneeling down beside him. "Toby- Toby, he's gone." Clockwork said, trying to rest a hand on Toby's shoulder. "No!!" Toby said, suddenly looking up at Clock. "It's your fault!! you wanted him dead! and now you got it! are you happy!? huh!?" Toby raged out on Clockwork. Clockwork jumped back, looking scared. "I'm sorry.." Clockwork said calmly. "No you're not! you're never sorry about anything! just leave me alone!" Toby shouted, then laid his eyes back on Hoodie, crying more. Clockwork sniffed and got up, walking off.
Masky went over to Toby, grabbing him by the arm. "Toby, come on, he's gone, and he's not coming back this time." Masky said, pulling him away from Hoodie. "no! no!! he's coming back!! i know he is!" Toby yelled, struggling to get out of grip, he cried. "No he's not, just come on!-" Masky said, pulling him into Toby's room, pushing him in and locking it. Toby banged on the door, trying to get out. Masky sighed and puts the key in his pocket. he looked up and saw BEN and Kate pulling Hoodie's body out of the mansion, planning on burying him in the back where all the other graves were. Masky shook his head and went up to his room, leaving Toby in his room.
{5 hours later}
Masky lets Toby out of his room, seeing him go off to the graveyard right away, Masky frowned, seeing how silent Toby was now.
{15 minutes later}
Masky and Kate was looking out from the back door, seeing Toby sitting by Hoodie's grave, crying again. "Jeez..he must be devastated right now." Kate said, having her arms crossed in sadness. "of course he is, what do you expect?" Masky said, Kate shrugged in response. Toby sniffed, wiping his tears away from his eyes. "please come back..i need you.." Toby said quietly, more tears formed.

⚠️WARNING⚠️ SUICIDE(attempt)⚠️TRIGGERING⚠️
⚠️⚠️STOP READING IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, PLEASE-⚠️⚠️
that night at 3:30.am.
Toby looked through the noose which was hanging from the ceiling fan in his room, he saw Brian standing there, smiling down at Toby. Toby smiled and stepped onto the small chair on the floor, sliding his head through the noose, and immediately dropped himself.
...
he was still breathing, he waited a few minutes. "FOR FUCK SAKES!!!" Toby screamed and stepped back onto the chair, taking out his head from the noose and jumping off the chair, throwing it against the wall, he sat on his bed and cried, he laid down and continued to cry. An hour of crying on and off, he was calm, then he started hallucinating, but sadly in a happy way. "Toby." A voice was heard behind him, he turned around, he saw Hoodie there beside him. "Brian! oh my god you're back!" Toby sat up as Hoodie did too, Toby tackled Brian down, cuddling him, feeling Hoodie's warmth. "it does look like i am-" Hoodie said, hugging Toby tightly. "It felt like years you've been gone, heh, i guess i missed you too much." Toby said, happy tears came out.
10 minutes went by.
Toby was asleep in Hoodie's arms, Hoodie was still awake, protecting Toby from his demons. "It'll be okay Toby, i'll be here with you always. I love you." Hoodie said.
Morning.
Toby opened his eyes, alone, afraid, and cold in his bed, realizing that-
Hoodie was only his hallucination.

I cried while writing this. man, i'm so sad lmao.
well- i hope you enjoyed this sadly.
this thing is now completed, bye.