(SE) Friends...right?

Some days feels slow, maybe because Toby lays in bed all day thinking about him. Other days he would be downstairs watching a movie with EJ or the kids, or going out to see who tripped the alarms with Clockwork, and whoever Slender signs him up with for the night. Today was going to be different, he didn't know that but it did feel like it was.
Cutting out to Toby flushing the toilet and moved over to the sink, turning the faucet before washing his hands. He just got back from checking base1 with Masky and Puppeteer, he hasn't seen Puppeteer in awhile since Puppet was always in his room, so it was nice to see him for awhile. "Over here." Toby heard from behind him and snapped around, seeing no one but the bath tub and the curtains. Toby tightens his eyebrows, looking down at the floor and sighed deeply. He turned back around and saw an orange hoodie behind him, with that same black ski mask with the red frown and eyes..Toby widened his eyes and stared at it. "Over here love." the figure whispered and slid his hand under Toby's arm, around his waist from behind. Toby moved it away roughly and turned around, the orange one was gone. Toby's breathing was rapid and short, his heart beats with fear and anxiety as he looked around the room before closing his eyes tightly and sliding down to the floor, leaning against the sink. "No..no you're not here." Toby said under his breath, still having his eyes shut tight. Suddenly Toby felt hands on his knees in front of him, it made him freeze and bloods gone cold. "My love." The voice was raspy and barely an emotion was felt from it. "Stop." Toby said. "Why did you let me die?" The voice was raising a bit, still raspy but it began to sound distorted. "I didn't mean to.." Toby said lowly and with fear, he smelled the air and it was death. He quickly put his hand over his mouth and nose, his eyes was still shut, he didn't wanna see, he didn't wanna he there in that moment at all..The hands on his knees also tightened a lot, of course Toby didn't feel a thing,, but the feeling of another touching him, even when it's the one he loved so much, it didn't feel as though he wanted it- or loved it. "Brian stop!!" Toby said loudly, snapping himself out of it. "Toby!" another voice was heard in front of him, Toby opened his eyes and looked up and saw a friendly blue mask. "Toby, it's me-" EJ said and had his hands on Toby's knees. Toby looked down at his hands and back up at him. "I'm sorry, I-I was..hearing..." Toby stuttered and jumbled on his words, not knowing how to take this in, usually it be Masky or Clockwork finding him in this state. EJ tilted his head and let go of Toby, pulling away a little and adjusting himself on the bathroom floor. "No i understand, don't have to explain yourself." EJ said and smiled a little under his mask. "Did you eat today yet?" EJ asked, concerned about Toby. "Uhm, y- no i don't think so, i was out all afternoon with Masky and Puppeteer and i just got back." Toby said while he had no intentions of looking back up at EJ, kind of embarrassing having EJ of all people finding him like this, at the same time he wondered why he was feeling this way about this whole thing, it was just EJ. EJ nodded and stood up, holding out a hand for Toby to hold on to, helping him up from the floor. "I'll make us a snack, water melon with whipped cream? or are you feeling crispy?" EJ said with confidence, but with the look Toby gave him after him saying 'feeling crispy' made him flustered and wished he didn't say that, he cringed at himself under his mask. Toby shook his head and almost laughed. "Uh, i feel sweet I guess..crispy sounds like a delicate word, err sounds like it's about t-to fall a part or something." Toby said w a small smirk, small talking with EJ as they made their way to the kitchen where they see Larari and Sally draw on the dining table at the far end, along with Jane watching them draw- basically babysitting for the day. "It does, doesn't it?" EJ replied and went over to the fridge and opened it. "Well maybe I'll say crunchy? For uhh cheese and crackers- churros?" EJ said while taking out the container of strawberries and the whipped cream, walking over to Toby where he was sitting- at the table watching EJ do his thing, he felt lost in EJ for some reason, he hasn't felt that way in awhile but he trued to ignore by looking down at his fingers fidgeting a ring he had on. "Churros? Damn only slender knows how long I haven't had those for..I wouldn't mind some sometime." Toby replied, glancing up at EJ then at the strawberries and whipped cream. "I can look into ingredients for it and will have it someday, of course it would have to be a large batch since everyone else would want one. That could be desert-" EJ said and wondered, and began planning inside his head. "Then I'd love you forever, who knows how good you can make them." Toby said and giggled a little. "Yeah and who knows how good I can make you fe-" EJ stopped and looked up at Toby and Toby looked up at him, they stared eachother down for couple seconds before EJ leans back and clears his throat. "I mean- uh okay..I-I didn't mean—" EJ panicked and bit his lips under his mask. Toby just stared at him with nothing to say, no close reaction on what he's actually feeling- for some reason he suddenly felt like he going red, hot. "Toby- I'm sorry— that was very out of pocket and I know I just killed the mood I Just- eh- ..where are you going?,," EJ said watching Toby get up slowly from his chair and walked out the kitchen, up the stairs back to his room. EJ sat there in confusion, lowkey panicking still because he thinks he might've just ruined a friendship, or maybe Toby hates him now- will probably kill him in his sleep he thought. EJ sighed and shook his head. "I fucked up.." he mumbled under his breath and got up from the table, putting back the snack he took out and walked towards the living room area to watch a movie or something. He really feels like he fucked up.

Hiii it's me, I have a plan for this fanfiction- so stay tuned through out the year and find out what will go on with these two..maybe a ghost too but who knows? I do🤝🏽😆,,