New job? w h a T?

Day 7
Diner time, tacos, everyone of the whole mansion were at the dining table, they were all strange, loud, unique, but not all different, they all have pain, pain of death, emotions, body, and mind. Do you understand?

Hoodie sat there beside Masky, shaken up, but oddly not coughing, it felt calm, as if nothing was going to happen to them, no visions, no disappearing into different places, no eerie sounds through there head, no voices, it was VERY different, but they liked it. "Masky? what's this?" Hoodie asked, leaning over to Masky. Masky looked at Hoodie, then at his plate of tacos. "Tacos-?" he replied, thought he meant the tacos. "nO, not that, what is this? like this whole situation we're in-" Hoodie's anxiety was picking up, scared out of his whole mind. "It's- i don't— i don't think it's that much of a situation, just calm down and eat your fucking tacos." Masky said and continued to eat his tacos. Hoodie gave Masky that what the fuck look, he rolled his eyes and looked down at the tacos, then looked up, and down to his right slightly, seeing Toby looking towards him. Toby saw Hoodie's head turn, he jumped and looked away quickly and grabbed a taco, trying to make it seem like he was eating. Clockwork was watching Toby the whole time, noticing him looking at Hoodie, it seemed like Clock had feelings for the boy, but didn't think much of the staring. "Toby, you okay?" ClockW asked. "Yeah, i'm fine, why?" Toby asked, slightly looking up at the girl. "oh uh, you keep staring over there a lot, i found it kind of odd." ClockW said and blinked. "oH uh, i was thinking." Toby made a horrible excuse. "oh- okay-" but it seemed like ClockW bought it, she continued eating. Toby looked at Hoodie slightly, finding him eating his tacos finally, Toby stared more, and while at it, he ate the tacos.

a while later, everyone finished eating, and went back doing their thing. "Hoodie, Masky, you're wanted at the office." a guy who all of the sudden knew their names said. the guy had a blue mask with black ooze dripping down from the dark holes on the mask. "oh, thanks." Masky said, already into all this, but Hoodie- he wasn't sure yet. They went to go find the office, and when they passed by this one large door with a slight opening, a voice called out to come into the room. Hoodie and Masky went back and opened the door, seeing a desk in the middle of the seemingly large room, with a lot of books at the back, and stacks of papers on the side of the desk, both sides. Toby looked at the two who walked in, seeing Hoodie made him pause for a bit before continuing to put books back on the shelves. "I'm giving you a job, both of you- not as a master, but you two are still considered as proxies. now, what we do here is go on missions, a lot of them, but they have ranks;
ranks:
-Low
-Medium
-King
-Queen
-Eagle
and these ranks are important, even your life-" the tall one who was sitting behind the desk said. "if you have one." Toby said suddenly. "oh right, i'm The Slender Man, you must've known already since you saw me a few times in your pass, i'm sorry for all the troubles i caused for you two, it was stupid of me." Slender said. "Anyway, being a proxy of mine is your new job.(yes i know they aren't actually proxies, but this is a fan fict- this isn't a fanfiction anymore is it? ah i don't knOw- fucK iT-)"A job? are you serious?" Hoodie snapped. "Calm down, it's probably only for temporary-" Masky said. "no, it's forever." Slender broke the news. "WHAT!?!?!?" Masky snapped more, standing up in shock. "now no need to get violent here-" Slender saying, gesturing Masky to sit back down. "Violent? there's no violence here, i'm just- i'm just surprised we have to be here- fOReVeR-" Masky said, sitting back down on the chair, holding his head. "Well i'm sorry but you two are needed here, Toby and Kate can't do this alone, and the others." Slender said and crossed his arms with a pen in hand. "Kate? you mean Kate is real?" Masky asked, confused as ever, Kate was only supposed to be in the video game. "Yes, Kate is real." Slender said. "Now Toby, I'm having Hoodie and Masky have their own rooms, would you mind leading them to their rooms? its room #33 and #28" Slender said as he turned around, facing Toby. "no i don't mind, i'll do that right away." Toby said and sets the books down on the floor, as he bent over, Hoodie glanced at Toby's butt, didn't mean too, but he had too. Toby went around the desk and to the door way. "let's go." Toby said and went to the right. Hoodie and Masky stood up from their seats and followed the boy. first room they got to is #28, Maskys room. "here's your stop Masky." Toby said and opened the room. "you can do whatever you want with it." Toby said as Masky nodded at him, entering the room, waving Hoodie goodbye, Hoodie and Toby went up to the third floor, as they walked down the hall, Hoodie looked around, distracted by all the creepiness of the hallway. "okay, here yo—" Toby was stopped by the little bump, Hoodie had bumped into Toby, they were so close to each other, it made Toby blush. "oh shit- i'm- i didn't mean too-" Hoodie said, frozen in that spot, the two stared into each others eyes for a bit before being interrupted by ClockW who opened her door, her room was just across from Hoodie's. "Toby?" She said, confused. Toby and Hoodie looked at her, and that made then back away from each other a little. "ahh- Hi Clocky-" Toby nervously said. "what was that?" ClockW asked, pointing at the little situation. "nothing- he bumped into me on accident, i-i was just showing him to his room." Toby explained, opening the door. "Thanks Toby." Hoodie said and went into the room. "You're welcome." Toby said as he smiled at Hoodie. Hoodie smiled back. Toby walked away, waving at ClockW. Hoodie was about to close his door. "Don't go gay for him." ClockW said, Hoodie paused and felt merely confused. "what do you mean?" Hoodie asked. "Don't play dumb, i see your little game." ClockW said, giving Hoodie her anger face, she backed into the dimly lighted room, and closed the door. Hoodie blinked and shook his head, closing his own door.
New job? w h a T?

Hey guys it's ya boi here again, i hope you're enjoying this so far, i might continue later, or tomorrow.
see yA.