(SE) 3 years later.

[C]3 years later.

Knock knock. "Toby? you're up for tonight, with jack and..other jack." a voice sounded through the brown, beaten up door. He- Toby didn't respond, he only began to dress himself in his old blue sweater, along with the cap, bandages and his mouth guard.
how's he been you may ask?
for the past three years Toby was quiet, very quiet almost like the mice that scatters through the entire mansion. he felt so emotionally drained, never smiles anymore, never communicates, slacks off most of the time- since his ever love died right in front of him, the only thing that made him sane. straight up he wasn't the same. he wanted to die so bad, that he tried every night for the past three years, he never succeeded. his nightmares and all his unstableness were still there but it wasn't worth being compared to the emptiness he had inside of him for brian. he's dead dead dead.
Toby slipped on his boots and walked out grabbing his hatches on his shelf by the door, prepared for tonight with the jacks. "Heyyy Toby haven't seen you since last week! you missed clockworks party downstairs few days ago." Laughing Jack said with a chuckle. Toby didn't reply, he only swung his hatchets up in the air and onto his shoulders, waiting on Eyeless. "Still not talking? you should just get over that dead guy, he's never coming back." Laughing spoke once more, entirely ignoring the fact that Toby ever loved him so, he doesn't give a damn, no one did. "i'm here, lets go." Eyeless speed-walked up to them, carrying a pistol. the three went outside through the big old mansion doors, seeing a shining moon over to the left of them between the old pillars holding up a roof, it was drizzling outside softly, clouds here and there always calmed Toby. they walked down the semi-large path that can fit two people, obviously Toby was behind the two Jacks, listening to them figure out where they're going to meet after a little run-through in the forrest. "Okay so, I go past the bridge, you go down to the lake and Toby will end up at Base 3? all the way at the edge of the whole forrest?" Laughing asked, making sure it will last the whole night. "yeah, sounds about right. will it do Toby?" Eyeless looked back at Toby, seeing him looking down at the ground as they walked. Toby nodded once. "Alright then, see you guys in a few hours." Eyeless spoke last again. Laughing Jack peaced out and walked off from the group, heading towards the bridge as said, even Eyeless walked off, leaving Toby alone to endure the long hike down to the base 3.

It felt like hours that he's been walking, that's because he thinks so much, everything and over, it's scary of how much he thinks- not speaking a word, everyone actually wonders what he thinks, even the most psychotic person in the mansion. it's now 1am and he's still walking, now off trail and he's probably lost- does he care? i don't think so.
suddenly he felt like he was being watched, it was very eerie and familiar, he didn't mind it much, probably it was Laughing or Eyeless. He kept on walking, cracking small branches under his feet, swinging his hatchets around. "slow down" a voice sounded from behind Toby, he swerved around to see who said that, of course he saw no one at all. he was confused, but holy shit that voice was familiar- he thought, and slowly turned back around to look towards where he was going, now cautious he stilled his hatchets, gripping them a little, ready to throw at head point. "i said slo-" the voice sound stopped mid sentence when Toby looked around at a quick speed, he huffed and walked backwards, seeing if anyone was following him, next thing you know he bumped into something behind him, he swung around so fast he barely caught a glimpse of a yellow dirty sleeved person, his breathe shuttered. "come over here." the voice sounded from the right of him, he looked that way and carefully walked towards where the voice was. "over here love." the voice sounded again, leaning a bit more to the right, Toby continued to follow, until he came up to a familiar spot, he looked around and saw birch trees standing up-right against a black charcoaled space, books scattered everywhere along with a orange gasoline tank laid up against the wood. Toby said nothing, he only stood there, the voice was gone, somewhere no where to be heard from. Toby stood there for a good five minutes before turning back around and got his shit together before remembering where he needed to be.
base 3.