(SE) deepweb.

an hour later.

Bang bang bang!• Toby heard in a distance from base3, he looked at the direction it came from, wondering if that was Eyeless. probably caught something. Toby thought. He closed the closet door, grabbing his hatchet on the wall behind him, he walked over to the front door of the base, which was an old cabin, it looked like it was there for years, spiders crawling, moss spreading near the windows and roof of it, newspaper glued onto the plain glass windows. Toby walked out of the cabin, lethargic as hell, making his way down the stairs after locking the door with the many padlocks, passcodes, keys, legit security. Toby looked around the area making sure no one would attack, since a lot of people are onto him- wanna know how and why? all his free time in the mansion he lurked into the depths of the deepweb, causing trouble and having death cursed upon him, death threats and stalkers, he purposely set his location to show on his laptop, so every one of the other psychopaths can do whatever they want to him, but you know Toby, he's down for a good fight. hell Brian got him into it in the first place... before Brian died and all. Toby had nothing to lose, literally, he can try killing himself every night- sarcasm.

Toby walked down the trail leading back towards the mansion, slowly but it's surely. suddenly Toby heard footsteps coming right at him from the left, he turned and saw a human whatever running towards him, they looked like they had a huge steel hammer ready to swing at a good angle, white dirty hair.. Toby gasped lightly and pushed himself out of the way backwards, dodging the hit ending up behind a tree, grabbing his other hatchet from his side, gripping onto them. "Oh come ooonnn Toby!! at least in the head!! will it not regenerate?!!" a voice called out, talking in a odd way, probably similar to the people in asylums in a padded room, losing their minds to their own world. "Agh you again?" Toby replied with tension, coming out from behind the tree. "Me again?!! HhaahAaaaa!!! no it's the devil from inside of youuuu!!! Toby!!!" The person sounded like they were somewhere else, they were there in front of Toby, but..not all there. "I hate to break it for you Zero, but I am the fucking devil." He said and lunged at her, getting ready to swing few seconds WAMM!!
what a swing that was but shit he missed, of course Zero is a dodger as well, too bad. suddenly a gang of criminals comes from every direction, surrounding Toby and the black and white girl. "aHAaa!! 7 against one!!" Zero shouted as Toby looked around to see a bunch of unknown people with a bunch of black and white masks shaped like frogs, holding sledges as well. Zero swung her sledge at Toby while he wasn't paying attention to her, knocking him to the ground. Toby pushed himself up onto his hands and knees, spitting out blood, he looked up at Zero. "YOU should've paAAyed attEEntion!!" Toby growled lowly and stood up, feeling a bit dizzy but held his ground, keeping his eye on Zero. He points at her with his hatchet. he held his place eerily, staring at her with all his sights, ignoring he fact hes surrounded by many others. Zero was really confused on what Toby was doing, she tilted her head, raising an eyebrow. "since when did you know witchcraft?" Zero asked, her lip twitching slightly.
BANG!

the sound of a pistol shattered ears, that suddenly sound made everyone but Toby jolted. a thud was followed a couple seconds later. Toby dropped his arm, holding onto his hatchets. "perhaps." He said looking down at Zeros body. the gang now needed to attack, so they did and Toby started swinging hatchets at each head he sees, some of them needed two strikes to fall. dead-alive? drugs? who knows, they're from the deepweb. After Toby was done, he was panting, feeling more dizzy by the minute. Fuck..what's happening to me?
Toby thought, looking around then looks around his body for wounds. dead-alive.
"Toby? you alright love?" A voice echoed through. "yeah, I'm fine, I just need to..."
......

suddenly Toby was back in the mansion, the sun was shining into his room. "need to lay down for a minute-" Toby continued as he laid down in Brian's arms, cuddling under the warm blankets. "okay my love,, do you need tylenol? I can go get some." Brian said. "Brian you know I cant take anything,," Dead-alive. "I know, I just thought itll be worth a shot." ... "still, you're so hopeful all the time. how?" Toby asked, looking up at Brian with the shine and adorned look in his eyes. "well.. I need to believe in something sometimes, we all do, we cant all be that insane can we?" he replied. "I mean.. I guess, whatever you think Brian, I just like listening to you." Toby said before waking up in his bed, once again alone and confused. He sat up and felt his head, feeling bandages and wet spots. Was I bleeding that much again? He thought, shaking his head slowly.

I'm pretty sure now I'll be here most of the time now, but thank you for the handful of support for more of these :)) I'd be more than happy to keep writing.