INVENTORY

Sana slept, cradling her phone. Her finger swept the screen at the first vibration.

Just a minute.

A minute.

A few seconds.

Half an hour later, the woman sprung out of bed and began the marathon she could have avoided if she had an iron fist will.

She showered, picked a tie and dye tee and green dungarees. There was no need to prime up in any way. Faris was married, Jay was gay, and Eden had a boyfriend. Only Betty was free.

Concerning the customers, the inventory would be in the back house until opening. Sana was safe to go looking like one of the mythic video game plumber bros.

Unlike what her entourage believed, Sana's thicker body had its advantages. People gave a seat in transportation. Okay, most thought she was pregnant but all Sana retained was a seated ride. Angry customers lowered their tone a notch when the imposing manager arrived to hear their complaint.

Her entourage trusted the cuddly and friendly-looking woman, but above all, her body gave Sana confidence that she didn't have when she resembled what she now called a toothpick.

Sana's body allowed her cash in the negativity, whereas before, she would lose hair over the first reproach. Never good enough, the woman would cover her face with makeup to hide imperfections only she saw.

The new and bigger Sana didn't mind going out with an unbaked caramel cookie face as her size captivated all the attention and threw her out of the competition.

She hurried; the clock displayed 7:10 am as she came out of the metro. The team was scheduled at 7:30; she still had tiㅡime.

The woman's mouth dropped open, the sweat she broke had her baby hairs frizzling chihuahua in an instant.

"Good morning, or should I say bonjour."

The man's stare scanned Sana up and down.

Shit, Sana thought as she sought why she needed to resemble Luigi in the man's presence in all the PSG team members' names [Paris Saint Germain football team].

"I didn't know you had a leak in store. I would have brought my tools."

Nice and easy, the man began to accumulate his first lousy pun points.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, didn't they tell you? Faris is in Spain to back them up on their inventories. So I'm Here. Trust me; you win in the change. Don't worry; I come in peace unless you taunt me."

Sana slid her gaze to the side and proceeded to insert the keys, and lifted the grid. They entered, and Sana turned off the alarm. During this time, Lee posed his bag behind the counter and began to look about.

"This isn't the last visual merch guidelines."

Sana sighed, "I don't get all the props, so we improvise, sorry."

"Apology accepted. That's not your fault. It's your regional call. I guess one can't ask a kid to do a man's job," Lee said and wandered off one of the accessory poles.

Salt the man already sprinkled.

Sana followed him, "Lee aboutㅡ."

"I'm here for the inventory," Lee replied, anticipating her question as he slipped a finger on one of the shelves to check for dust, "this is neutral territory, so hush. Eh, is all of this pole one zone?" The man said, changing the subject before the woman could show the slightest quirk of reaction.