DOUBLE DATE

Sana smiled at Camile, who winked at Lee and made him exclaim, "why in the name of a swine's behind do Sana and I have to spend our only weekend together in your company?"

"Oh, come on, Lee, aren't you having fun?"

"No, no, not at all."

"Lee, please," Sana pleaded half-heartedly while she giggled.

After three long weeks that had Lee crossing the day out on his calendar like a prisoner, Sana returned to London. A whirlwind turn of events where his Ex-wife came to drop off Dylan got Sana into accepting an outing with Camille and her spouse.

The woman who hated bars and loud ambiance was now an expert on where to hang out in London.

Here Camille brought them to the Eve bar at Covent Garden. The bar located under Chef Adam Handling restaurant FROG offered its guests a delightful moment of escapism around exotic cocktails and beers.

"Are you sure you're going to drink that, Sana? I'm almost certain the cocktail will blow up like a hand grenade if I fling it over there."

Sana stared at her drink, "it looks so enticing."

"I agree with you," said Janet, who waited for Sana's verdict to order the same.

Eve Takes On A Pornstar Martini, the name alone, allured whoever saw it on the drinks list. Vodka, distilled thyme, passion fruit butter syrup, vanilla, and lime the mix was out of this world just as its taste that made Sana's eyes twinkle, "it's orgasmic."

"Waiter," Janet yelled while Lee tried to hog Sana's glass, "orgasmic, give me that."

"Sana laughed the man's vivid reactions that had her want to crawl under her skin a while back now scored on the woman's comical skit board.

"How's yours, Camille?" Sana asked.

Camille picked 'Peat'D Colada.' A carbonated, entirely translucent drink with classic Pina Colada flavors from rum, coconut, pineapple, elderflower, and Islay whisky.

"It's clitasmic."

"Ladies, I don't speak vagina. Can you all stop with the sexually explicit terms?"

Sana glared at him, "look who is talking. I'll order that after, Camille."

If the scene rang odd for Lee, Sana enjoyed the moment. With Keela benched, she too found herself friendless. She avoided mingling and going out with her staff. Most of Sana's friends were either married with kids or with the outlined project of having kids, which meant they had no time.

Camille offered the woman a refresher, and it felt good.

"Ah, it's too sweet, I can't," Lee said and directly took a big gulp of his beer to rinse the taste.

For Janet, too, the outing changed a routine that lasted too long. The woman detested verbally wrestling with the man. She, too, was dubitative when Camille suggested they go out, but things were going pretty well so far.

She threw a glance at Camille, who glowed with joy. Janet was relieved and happy to see her wife that way. Camille suffered immensely from the backlash of the divorce. Seen as the one that left, no one in her entourage of friends supported her. On the contrary, everyone saw a capricious wife that put a man's life under padlocks before running off with a woman. Despite that, Camile genuinely worried about Lee, who pushed her away.

Even there at the bar, Janet suspected her wife of checking up on the man.

"Lee will always be part of my life, Janet. He wasn't a mistake. I know he isn't a saint. I, too, wish to kill him sometimes, but he's family."