I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 21

Hey guys! I'll Show That Alpha has over 10,000 reads! I can't believe it! I just wanna say thanks!

What do you guys think about Archer and Knox? Who do you wanna see Hazel end up with?

I'm curious, so answer in the comment!

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

I felt extremely happy with my conversation with my dad. We always had a special connection; I always thought that I was just a little bit closer to my dad then my mom.

I sighed. My mom.

I was currently driving down the long rode to the house that I grew up in.

Meeting with my mom and her mate was going to be awkward. I just knew it.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a quick getaway before getting too deep into conversation.

I drove down the familiar rocky driveway, my old house coming into view.

It was extravagant by any means, which I liked. It was cozy. It was a two story house made with brick. Seeing it made me feel like I was home again.

I guess you can't shake that feeling when it is the house you grew up in.

I parked in the driveway and stayed still and sighed really loud.

I really really didn't want to do this. Maybe I should just leave and do this another time, yeah I think I will. I don't think she would want to see me anyway.

I put my hand on the gear and just as I was about to put it in reverse, I heard the familiar sound of the old creaky front door open.

I looked up to see a man with curly short blonde hair, he looked too be about 50. I guess I couldn't exactly just pull away now, could I?

He was eyeing the car as I stepped out.

"Hello, my name is Hazel." I said walking towards the man. My hand held out once I got close to him.

"Hazel? As in Hazel Montgomery?" He asked, shaking my hand.

"Yep that's me. And may I ask your name?" I put on a fake smile while talking to him.

"Joshua Barnes. Your mothers mate." He smiled back. "It is so great too meet you!" He pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back, than quickly pulled away.

"That sure is a nice car that you got there." He said looking at Knox's car.

"Oh it sure is. But sadly, it is not mine." I said, pouting.

"Really? Then who's is it?" He asked looking back at me.

"Your Alpha's." I replied.

"Knox's? No way, he never lets anyone drive his cars. Especially not since the little accident." He said smiling. I knew he was referring to Landon.

"Well I am here to help the Light Moon pack, so he might just want to keep me happy." I laughed.

"Oh, well good to know. Maybe if you ask, he'll let me take one of his cars for a spin." He laughed. "I'm sure you want to see your mother now, huh?" He asked.

"I would." I replied, walking toward the front door.

"She is going to be so excited to see you." Joshua whispered as he opened the front door.

"I'm excited to see her." I replied.

The front room was a little room that had the stairs on the right corner then a hallway and doors.