I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Trying to pull what my parents had just told me out of my memory, I pulled up to the pack house, I was amazed once again at how beautiful the architecture was. Looking at the building distracted my thoughts.

The Light Moon pack house is extremely large that is made with marble bricks and has two sets of elegant stairs that lead up to the glass door. I walked into the door and immediately got hit with the most wonderful scent ever. It smelt like pine and subtle cinnamon, and I could just roll around in it. I had no idea where it was coming from but I would find out.

I walked toward the ballroom, which is where the meetings are held, and everyone from the pack was there.

Then I felt myself getting shoved. "Get out of my way nerd." Oh god.

"Hello Courtney." I said looking at the blonde haired blue eyed brat.

"Hello Courtney" she mimicked in a screechy voice "why are you even here, seriously? You are hardly even part of this pack!" She glared at me.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know what was happening." I had given up long ago to standing up too her.

Courtney has had it out for me since 8th grade with no sign of stopping so I chose not to fight her anymore. At school she basically made everyone think I was a weirdo except for Martie, Landon, and Colby that is.

"I doubt it would affect you. Oh yeah I heard about your parents, I guess they just couldn't take having such an ugly daughter." I couldn't reply, it hit me right in the gut.

Courtney could say the most dumb thing yet it could hurt so bad. She gave me one look of fake pity and walked away.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to the bathroom and cried for the hundredth time that night. I was weak.

I heard Alpha Peters booming voice which meant the meeting had started. I gathered my nerves and left the bathroom and took a seat in the ballroom and waited to see what this was all about.

"Welcome everyone. I am sure you are all have your ideas about what this meeting is about so I will just get to the point. With every day passing so quickly I grow older. I have no children which means that no one has grown up taught to be Alpha for this pack. I will have to step down as Alpha earlier than usual because I will need to be there to watch over the man that I have picked for your new Alpha. I will be handing over my title to my nephew." Alpha Peters spoke with authority

Right as he said that the most gorgeous of men stepped out onto the stage like thing. He had beautiful dark brown hair with what looked like dark blue eyes. The sight of him had me excited and I felt the need to touch him.

Mate

But that gorgeous man could not be MY mate! It was just pure insanity!

"This is my nephew Knox. He is your new Alpha starting next week."