I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 16

Please Vote/Fave/And Comment!

Chapter 16

I stared into Royce's eyes for a long time, before I was able to speak.

"The Light Moon pack needs our help?" I asked somewhat astonished. One thing I knew for sure about The Light Moon Pack was that they never asked for help. This had to be serious.

"Yes, they claim that they are in danger with not enough protectors to defend the pack."

"But why would they ask our pack?" I questioned aloud.

"We have been in peace with the Light Moon pack for more than 15 years. As you know, Knox and his parents used to live with our pack before he got moved up to Alpha at the Light Moon Pack. I think they asked us because they know that they can trust in our pack." He said prideful.

"Right." I said simply.

"Hazel. You don't have to go, I just want to give you an option." He mumbled.

Thing was, I did want to go. I wanted to put my training to good use, I just didn't want to see all the people I left behind.

"Would there be a lot of contact with the Alpha?" I asked, Royce immediately catching onto what I actually meant.

"I don't think there has to be a ton. Maybe just the beginning instructions, then you can just get into a routine. No socializing is needed." He stated, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Who else would be going?" I questioned.

"Archer Keating, Porter Yates, John Louis, and Kara Lynn." He smiled at me, seeing the smile that showed on my face when he said Archers name.

"Alright, I'll go." I stated, not as confident in myself as I hoped. "Is that all Royce?"

"Yea, you'll do great. Car leaves tonight at 8:00." He replied.

"Wow, thanks for giving me earlier notice." I said with sarcasm laced in my words.

"Sorry! I was nervous to ask." He said sheepishly.

I laughed,"If that's it, I think I'll go start packing." I said and walked out of the room and headed straight downstairs. I got to the commons room and...

"Hazel!!" I turned to see the black haired ten year old girl skipping towards me.

"Hey Molly!" I said hugging her."What are you doing down here? Aren't you grounded?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Nothing..." She said looking at her feet with a smirk on her face.

"Oh is that why the TV is on?" I said laughing.

"nooo. I was looking for Archer." She said stumbling over her words.

"Sure, you were." I said with a chuckle."I have actually got to talk to Archer, do you want to come with me?"

"Sure." She said in her timid voice and followed me to Archers room. She knocked on the door and yelled,"ARCHER! ITS YOUR SISTER!"

I just laughed as I opened the door to find him looking toward the door, with a suitcase on his bed.

"Hey babe." He said walking over and giving me a kiss on my lips."Hey sis" He leaned down and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi brotho!" She said and immediately went to his laptop which is always on his desk.

"So Archer....you never told me about the Light Moon pack." I said getting to the point.

He looked down at his feet, embarrassed, and put a hand on his neck."Yeah, Alpha didn't want me to say anything about it. What did you decide to do?" He questioned, looking into my eyes.