I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 9

Chapter 9

  As Alpha Royce finished up his speech I looked around the table to get familiar with the faces. I guessed that there had to be at least 200 people including the pups. There were much more teens and younger adults then there were adults. It made me question how long the younger people had to be in training to be considered one of the strongest packs.

  "Alright everyone! Eat up!" Alpha Royce's voice knocked me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see him smiling at everyone before sitting down.

"So Hazel! How do you like the pack so far?" The woman on my right said to me

"It's great! I'm very happy of how welcoming everyone is. What with me being a rouge for a like a day haha."

"Oh for sure, that is one of the reasons I love this pack. I'm Lily by the way. Those little rascals on the end of the kids table" she pointed to a smaller table where all the kids were sitting "are mine."

Two kids were sitting on the end, one boy and one girl. Both had brown hair and looked the same age.

"Are they twins?" I grinned at her

"Yea, they're 6 years old. Crazy monsters, they are." She laughed at her joke and I joined not long after.

Not to long after, everyone had finished eating and we were all heading down to a sand pit where a bonfire was being held. After Elza and I had brought our plates over, we started the walk over to it.

"So Hazelo" she grinned at her weird nickname "Tonight in the teen commons room there is going to be a movie night. It's gonna be fuuunnnn...so you're coming right?"

I looked up at her face to see a hopeful expression,"I guess i'll go."

"Great!"

We reached the bonfire and most everyone, excluding the little kids and their parents, were there. The people that were there were sitting on logs that surrounded the fire and they were socializing and laughing with each other.

"Hazel!" I glanced up to see a older man approaching me. Elza said bye and walked to join her friends

Once the man reached me, he reached his hand out.

"Hello Hazel, my name is Justin. I am Royce's father. The former Alpha of this pack."

"It's great to meet you sir." I said while grabbing his hand and shaking it.

"Great to meet you to. I wanted to let you know that if you need anything, I am always available."

"Thank you. I'm happy to know that." Giving him a grateful smile.

"If you'd like to come with me I can introduce you to some people."

"I'd love that, thanks."

He led me to each and every person there, not including the teens, and introduced me. I was thankful for him because some of the people he introduced me too, I wouldn't have had the guts to even be in the same room with. One thing I knew for sure, everyone was kind here, even the "higher class" people.