I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 13

Hey Everyone! Today we are almost up to 600 views, I can't believe it! Please give me your feedback on my story, I would love to see what you think of it! Thanks a bunch! Don't forget to comment/vote/and fave!

Here is the link to their outfits!!

http://www.polyvore.com/hazel_archers_chapter_13_date/set?id=65520050

-Delilah

Chapter 13

I closed the door to my room and hustled my butt to my small little closet to try to find the most formal outfit I could put together. I had formal dresses that I bought for when my pack had a fancy dinner together or for the yearly ball that the pack throws as a anniversary celebration. I pulled out my favorite peachy pink chiffon dress, that reached just above my knees and was strapless, and laid it on my white and red embroidered bedspread. I then went to choose my accessories. I didn't want to go overboard with jewelry so I picked a small pearl necklace that reached just above my chest. I then went to shoes and since I wasn't doing a lot of jewelry I decided on white heels that had gold circled studs laid in a pattern through the shoe. I put everything on my bed so that I wouldn't ruin them and then headed to the bathroom to do my makeup.

As I opened the door from my room, I was silently hoping Archer wasn't in the commons or in his room. As weird as it seems, I didn't want him to see me until I was completely ready and he was knocking on my door to pick me up. I stepped out of my room and went to look if Archer was there. Not that it mattered if he saw me now since I was only in my shorts t-shirt. When I turned the corner into the commons, it wasn't Archer there, but Elza. I stopped in my tracks, not wanting to get trampled with questions of what I was wearing, what I was doing with my makeup, blah blah blah. I silently started to back up, but as if she was a super human, her eyes darted up and we made eye contact. Shoot.

"Hey Hazel...Oh my gosh! Are you getting ready for your date!?" Double the shoot
"Oh yeah, I was actually just going to the bathroom to do makeup and hair." I tried to brush her off by walking toward the bathroom while talking.

"Whoa whoa stop!" She jumped off the coach and darted in front of me." I can help you." There it was, the life or death question. Whenever Elza offered to help you with anything concerning fashion, makeup, and hair, if you said no she would getting so sad because she had this crazy thought in her head that if you said no then you thought she was bad at it. Which definitely was not true, seeing as how she was actually quite talented.

"OK Elza, you can help me." I said deciding to not cause a problem and I wasn't that good at makeup anyway.
"Yea! Thanks so much I won't let you down!" She grabbed my hand and basically skipped us to the bathroom.

"Welcome to my office, please take a seat," She said gesturing toward the toilet. I laughed softly at her joke and took a seat on the toilet.

"So what are you looking for today Hazel?"
"Not heavy makeup that's for sure but with more natural tones." I said not really making sense to myself.

"I completely agree, I will do a lighter smoky eye OK?" She said while observing my face making sure she made the right decision.

"What ever you think is best Elza. My face is in your control." I closed my eyes and moments later felt her fingers applying something, then felt strokes of a brush applying the shadow.

After she finished with my eyeshadow she thought it would be best to put on fake eyelashes. To give my eyes a frame, as she put it. She was finally finished with everything and then told me that I didn't get to see until my hair was all done too. Unknowing that I had agreed to her doing my hair, I just let it go.