I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 27

Hey Everyone! SORRY SORRY SORRY for the long freaking wait! I'm a horrible person! But here is a story summary to get you back on track with the story!

Hazel had to leave her old pack (Farkas Pack) and come back to her old pack (Light Moon Pack) with Porter, Archer, John, and Kara as a protector to help protect from the Shadow Runners Pack that is threatening the Light Moon Pack.

Hazel and Archer just celebrated their one year anniversary.

Hazel's mother, Christine, is pregnant with the mate, Joshua, that she found years after marrying Hazels' father, Alex.

Hazels' bestfriends Martie and Colby are going to get married.

Porter found out that his mate is Courtney, Hazels' enemy.

Knox is trying to win Hazel back, and in the chapter before this one, she forgave him for what he did.

Chapter 27

I woke up to the sound of items falling on the floor.

"Shit" I heard Kara mutter.

I rose from my bed and looked up to find Kara standing by her dresser in flannel pajamas.

"Well good morning." I chuckled while stretching. She had bedhead and her cheeks tinged red and she waved hello and looked to her feet.

I followed her gaze and saw 100+ little glass perfume samples.

I rose my eyebrow.

"Do you need any help?" I said with a smile, getting up to help.

"Yes please." She laughed.

I bent down with her and started picking up the samples.

"So what happened?" I asked.

I heard her chuckle as she replied, "I was trying to find my favorite perfume but ended up spilling my whole bag of samples!" She exclaimed.

I laughed at her tone. This was the first time that I had spoken to Kara without her being stern and tense.

"If it's your favorite then why don't you have it in full size?" I laughed.

"Because I don't want to waste money." She said matter-of-factly.

I put the last sample in her bag and we stood up.

I yawned and stretched my arms over my head. "What time is it?" I asked.

Kara looked down at her watch, "7:00. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, training starts today at 7:30 so you might want to get ready." Kara laughed at her loss of memory.

I chuckled, but kinda annoyed that she forgot to tell me because I hate being rushed. I pushed those feelings aside and ran over to my drawer.

I grabbed my spandex shorts that were short but very comfortable for training and threw them on. I then grabbed my t-shirt that had the shoulders cut off and grabbed a neon yellow sports bra and started to head toward the door when I heard Kara's voice.

"We are suppose to meet on the lawn!" She said quickly. I nodded my head and left the room.

I went into the bathroom and took off my shirt and bra and swapped them for my t-shirt and sports bra.