I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 6

Hello! Please rate and comment, it means a lot to me! Tell me any suggestions you have, if any. And hey, maybe fan too!

Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kitchen had all stainless steel appliances with dark granite counter tops with an island in the middle. It had a country townhouse vibe to it.

Royce and Blake were sitting at table in the corner of the huge kitchen. I stood by the door until I was acknowledged.

"Hazel, come sit." Royce said in an authoritative tone

Once I sat on the wooden chair, Blake spoke, "We have decided to allow you to join our pack."

"YES, THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Right after I did it I realized what I'd done. Just freaked out in front of the Alpha and Beta. Then I saw a little grin on Royces' face.

"Well yes, we will introduce you to everyone tonight at dinner but for now we will have Elizabeth show you your room."

After he said that a knock on the door sounded and it opened to reveal a girl to be about my age with red hair and light brown eyes, she was adorable with her dimples. She bowed her head in respect to the Alpha and Beta.

"Hi Hazel, my name is Elizabeth. But I go by Elza." She said while giggling. "and I'm gonna show you around! Follow me!"

I looked to Royce and Blake to make sure they were finished with this meeting and Royce nodded to me answering my question.

I got up from the chair and bowed my head to them and followed Elza through the door.

"OH MY GOD! We are seriously going to be best friends I can just tell!" Excitement was obvious in her eyes and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whoa calm down haha I'm excited too." She looked like she was just about to spaz out

"But seriously! So whats your favorite color?" What a random random girl

"Um red, so I have a question."

"Ok ask away!"

"Well what's this pack like exactly?"

"Oh its great! Everyone is so friendly and loving toward each other. There has never been a problem. Plus.....there are hot guys here! Like everywhere!"

I burst out laughing "Yeah I experienced that earlier"

"OOH who is it that you experienced" She said while wiggling her eyebrows

"Haha his name was Archer.."

"Archer is suuuuppperr hot, I'm glad you met him your first day here. It is a great start haha"

We got to the end of the house where the living room was and Elza opened the door on the end of the hall.

It showed stairs lat led down and she beckoned me to follow her. Once we got to the bottom there was a huge room that was obviously a teen hang out. It had a huge T.V. with a nice but obviously worn couch and three bean bags around it. There were two halls each on either side of the room.

"This is where most the younger people live, although not all the people that are part of this pack live in the pack house. Some live in a separate house with their family."

"Oh so where would the teens parents live?"

"Well it just depends, some live here and some of the teens moved here once they turned 18 just to move out. It works out since everyone here is just like family! So your room is in this left hall." She said while grasping my hand and pulling me down it.

It had 5 doors on each side of the hall and she pulled me to the fourth one on the right side.

"So this is your room" She opened the door "You can decorate it any way you like"

It was considerably baren. With one twin bed, I was grateful that I didn't have to share, one wooden dresser and a door mirror.

"I love it! Thank you!"

"Your welcome! We can go to the mall later and buy you a cuter comforter and some decor cause this room is drab haha. So wanna go explore?"

"Of course I do!"