I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 14

As I cuddled into Archers side, I could feel his warmth against mine, physically and mentally. I loved him. I had never told him that I did, because it honestly was never clear to me. I was finally completely over Knox, no warmth from his name, nothing.

 We were moving forward, and I was starting to think that Archer and I could be forever.

  Archer leaned his head down to mine and whispered,"we're here baby," his magnificent smile shining on his face. I pecked a kiss on his cheek and looked out the window.

A building that looked like an over sized cottage, was lit up with white Christmas lights, adding the water fountain in front, it had a very romantic vibe.

Archer opened the door and stepped out before turning around and holding his hand out to me. Again I took his hand gratefully and stepped out of the car. Archer kept my hand in his as he used the other the hit the car gently notifying to the driver that he could go.

"It's beautiful Archer." I stated as I held myself close to him as we walked toward the building.

"It's more beautiful now." He whispered

I did a laugh with a snort on accident, I couldn't help it. It was just so cheesy! Archer looked at me with a questioning look.

"That sentence was just so cheesy! I couldn't take it!" I laughed a little more before saying,"but it was sweet." A tiny grin left on the mouth.

"Babe, cheesy is what it's about tonight." He joked

"Good, cause I like a good laugh." I joked back.

We walked up the steps and was about to knock when Archer grabbed the door knob and, with a cocky grin, held the door open for me.

The inside was not what I expected. I thought this was a house, but it was a restaurant. There was a hostess standing by the door that I noticed when she welcomed us in. There were tables behind her that a couple people were occupying but what really caught my eye was the private rooms that were on the sides of the room and, I assumed, up the stairs that was in the corner of the entry room.

"Archer Keating" Archer said from behind me

The short brown haired hostess smiled,"Right this way." She grabbed two menus and headed up the stairs.

Archer gave a wink and nodded his head toward her, telling me to follow silently. I headed up the narrow stairs and felt Archers hand pinch my butt,  I giggled and swatted his hand away. Only to have him do it again.

I reached the top, the hostess waiting with the same smile on her face. I smiled back, and I reached for Archers hand and pulled him along to follow the woman.

She led up to a back corner table that was surrounded by a romantic draping, making the table private.

"Alright you two, here are your menus. Your waitress will be up soon to get your orders. Have a great time." The woman said then walked away.

Archer pulled out my chair for me as I sat down, then walked around the table to his seat.

"How do you like it Hazel?" Archer asked clearly proud of himself.

"I love it, definitely worth the surprise. Where did you hear about it?"

"I do my research," He winked at me,"Happy Anniversary Hazel."

"Happy Anniversary Archer." A huge smile on my face. He reached over to my hand that was sitting on the table and rested his on mine, his thumb making circles.

"Hello, my name is Holly. I am your waitress for tonight. What would you guys like to drink," A woman with greying black hair appeared at the side of our table.