2023 I'll Show That Alpha - Update

Well, well, well. Fancy meeting you here. I'll Show That Alpha is now a published work. With full spice and if you remember reading my story, it has been a work in progress since then. Knox, Hazel and Archer await and I hope you'll leave a review, rate and follow me on Facebook, I go by the pen name, Em Beverly. Find, I'll Show That Alpha, in print (hardcover, softcover first edition) on amazon and ebook platforms; Apple Books, Kobo, Kindle, B&N Nook. 

So to my 15 year long accounts who read this story and somehow still have their Wattpad accounts up and running where you've found yourself looking at an update for a story from ten years ago...

How do Knox and Hazel look on the cover? Our star-crossed lovers. I hope you are aware, published part one does not begin with Knox rejecting her, instead we experience their love story. But he DOES end up rejecting her and part two (shown below) First Moments of Survival, contains this OG story once he does reject, the Farkas and the Shadow Runners all happen in part two (First Moments of Survival, out Dec 20 2023). Hazel is still an independent queen.

If you read this Wattpad version, the OG, please support my story by giving the published version a try, ebook or in-print! Thank you, and if by the grace of god, one of those people who used to comment on my story SEES this, the comments people wrote to me way back then, motivated me then and still motivate me today. You'll never know what power one positive comment has on a person. I followed my dreams because YOU read and loved my story. Way back when. Some of those comments have me laughing to this day. Knox is more lovable this time around <3

Love,

Em Beverly