I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 5

Hello! I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my story! This is my first story so excuse me for any mistakes I make. Please vote and comment!  Thank you semones2326 for voting and adding this story to your reading list. It made my day!

Anyway enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed the Alpha and Beta through the woods heading north. There was no sign of civilization even though we had been walking for about 30 minutes. It made me wonder just how big their pack was to have such a huge amount of land. 

Keep up.  The Alpha told me sternly.

I realized I had fallen behind while thinking.

We finally came to a clearing in the trees and a huge mansion came into my view. It looked like an over sized cabin. I assumed this was their pack house because of the size. I liked it much better than the Light Moon's pack house. Theirs was much too extravagant for my liking whereas this packs' really showed the nature of werewolves.

Welcome to the Farkas Pack house. The Beta said while we were walking into the front door.

Thank you. I like it.

It is beautiful itsn't it?

The inside was much more beautiful than the outside. It really caught the traditional ways of being a werewolf, unlike my old pack.

Both the Alpha and the Beta walked upstairs in wolf form telling me to stay where I was. Next thing I knew two smokin hot men around the age of 22 or so were walking down the steps.

They're not as hot as our mate. My wolf said harshly. 

The first man, which I knew was the Alpha, had platinum blonde hair with dark brown eyes. A strong build was very obvious with this one.

The second, which was the Beta, had brown hair with green eyes. Also very muscular.

"My name is Royce" the Alpha said " And his name is Blake" he said pointing to the Beta. "Here are some clothes. Go and change into your human form. When you are done go to the kitchen, we will talk there."

I grabbed the clothes in my mouth and was pointed to the bathroom. I had to walk up the stairs and a huge hallway laid in front of me. It was the first door on the right.

The bathroom was painted blue with a vintage look. I morphed into my human and just stared at myself in the mirror for a little bit. I looked like a mess. My black hair was pretty ratty, I went through the drawers and found a brush. It wasn't an easy task to brush through my hair but I got it done. 

I unfolded my clothes and found a brand new pair of bra and underwear. I slid those on and looked at the clothes. Black skinny jeans and a grey v neck tee. I put those on and went in search of the kitchen.

As I was walking down the stairs I noticed a lack of people. I hadn't seen a soul since I walked onto their land. I wonder where everyone was.

I turned to the left once I got to the bottom of the stairs and quickly discovered that I was lost. I stopped in a room I assumed to be a living room. It had a big brown couch in the middle with a wooden coffee table and a big flat screen t.v. hanging on top of the fireplace.

I tuned in my wolf hearing to try to hear any sound or voices. I heard the deep voice of the Alpha on the other side of the house. I jogged out the door and ran into something hard and fell onto the floor.

"Woah woah. Are you okay?"

I looked up to see a guy looking down at me. God, what was it with all these good looking guys in this pack? I mean the Light Moon pack had some good looking guys but not the god like ones in the Farkas pack. This guy had black hair with black eyes and high cheek bones. He was also only wearing sweat pants with nothing else. And I was grateful for that nothing else because he had a six pack.

I knew I had a mate, well rejected mate, but that didn't mean I wasn't grateful for hot guys.They were a nice distraction. 

Actually that's just you trying not to think of your mate. But nice try but it wont help. He'll always be on your mind.

She was right, he was always on my mind. I realized I was just staring at the dude.

"Oh haha sorry. Yeah I'm fine." I said while getting up off the floor. "I'm Hazel."

"I'm Archer. I haven't seen you around. Who are you?" He said matter of factly

"Oh well I think that I'm about the join your pack. I ran away from my old one and your Alpha and Beta found me in your boundary."

"Really? Huh, that's weird they're usually not so welcoming. Well I heard that they needed to talk to you in the kitchen. Want me to walk you there?"

"Yes please, I got lost"

" I can tell since you're on the complete opposite side of the house from the kitchen." he said while chuckling.

"So may I ask what pack you were in?"

"I was in the Light Moon pack."

"I have actually been to that pack before. What was so wrong with it?"

"Well I just had some issues that I didn't want to deal with. I know its weak but everything happened just so fast. The people weren't that great either. In fact I'm sure that no one has even noticed that I am gone."

"I'm pretty sure they have. You don't seem like someone no one would miss." He said while smiling at me "and if they haven't it is probably because it is only 5 in the morning."

"Well thanks but... wait it's only 5 a.m.? I guess that explains where everyone is."

"Haha yea, here we are. It was great meeting you. You should come find me once you're done here."

"I will for sure, thanks Archer."

"You're welcome. See you late." And he turned and walked away.

I looked at the door. It was beautifully carved and you could tell by the engravings on it that it was hand crafted.

I was distracting myself. I was slightly nervous, I hadn't realized it but I was scared of getting rejected of joining their pack.

Go back to the Light Moon pack and find our mate. We are already part of that pack!

No, we passed the line without telling anyone. That automatically makes you a rouge. This is our last chance to joining OK? Once we join I am forgetting about Knox and you should too. He rejected us, we have to move on.

I opened the door and walked in.