I'll Show That Alpha~~Chapter 15

Hey! Don't forget to Vote/Fave/And Comment!! By the way, this story has over 1,000 reads! Thanks a bunch!

~~~~

Chapter 15

I woke up with my head tucked into Archer's chest, his arm laying lazily on my hip. I didn't want to wake him so I gently got myself out of the bed and stretched once I stood up. I looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was 9:00 a.m. I walked out his room and closed his door before heading toward the bathroom.

 I looked at myself in the big bathroom mirror.

My eye makeup was smeared on and around my eyelid. The eyeliner and mascara had created a black abyss under my eyes. My black curls, which looked beautiful last night, were now tangled and frizzy. All I can say about this is thank the Gods that I woke up before Archer. I would have been mortified if he saw me like this.

I decided to take a quick shower before going to training. Not wanting to ruin the dress, I slid it off, took off my pearls and hung them on the two hooks on the door. I left my undergarments on the floor and hopped in the shower.

Once I had finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair, I turned off the water and stepped out. I wrapped a towel around my body and got out my cubby to grab my toothpaste and toothbrush. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my hairbrush.

Although I had just taken a shower, my hair was still tangled so this task wouldn't be as easy. I grabbed my comb and attacked violently on my wet hair, showing no mercy. The war finally ended at least 10 minutes later, my hair laying flat and brushed. Since I was all done with hygiene stuff, I picked up all my clothes and carried them back to my room putting them in my hamper.

Since I would be training for most of the day, I decided to wear my black spandex workout pants, a white and light grey striped sports bra, and my black running shoes. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, with a braid keeping my bangs out of my face.

I walked out my bedroom door and walked up the stairs to the kitchen.

At this point it was about 9:30, and I was already feeling my hunger kick in. As soon as I got to the kitchen I started grabbing the ingredients to put my smoothie together. Strawberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Protein powder, and peanut butter. Delish! I blended them all together quickly and poured it into my travel cup and took it with me to the training center.

I opened the old wooden door of the brick building and walked in to find it completely empty. This was normal for me, usually people started showing up around 10:30. Although the training center never really had alot of people because it was mostly used by protectors and other wolves that had to have their body at peak physical condition, unlike average wolves that already have a muscular body to begin with. That is why the training center, along with alot of kickboxing and fighting room, is filled with machines that help muscle building. There is no running equipment since, being a wolf, everyone prefers to run outside.

I went straight to the punching bag to get warmed up and stayed there for about 30 minutes. I worked out for 4 more hours, working on arms, legs, and abs. 1 hour on each, the fourth hour I went into human combat practice. Basically it helped with human fighting skills, although we prefer to fight in wolf form, it is always a good skill to have.

I walked out of the training center and bumped into Jett.

"Hey Jett!" I said excitedly

"Hey Hazel, good workout today?" He asked taking in my sweaty appearance.

"Yup, since 9:30" I said a smirk on my face,"You going to workout now?"

"Yes, we all can't get up at 9 ya know?" He said chuckling,"Oh, I almost forgot, Alpha Royce wanted to speak to you after your boundary check." He said

"Do you know what it's about?" I questioned

He just shook his head no, and walked inside the training center.

I was going to get some food but since I did have boundary check, I decided to just get it done now.

I walked over to my tree and stripped of my clothes and changed into my black wolf.

I darted to the end of our boundary and started to run the perimeter.

The Farkas pack hasn't been challenged or threatened in over 10 years, which is a long amount of time that there has been no problem between packs. Royce says it is because we are peaceful with the other packs, but they know that we are also the strongest of packs so they wouldn't dream of threatening us. In fact, we have more packs asking for our help then we use our own help.

I reached my tree shortly and checked around me before changing into my human and putting on my clothes. I exited the forest and reached the pack house.

"Hey." I saw Elza out of the corner of my eye, she was watching television in the living room.

"Hey Elza." I said walking over and sitting next to her on the couch.

"Training?" She asked with humor and sarcasm in her voice.

"Yup" I said popping the "p"

"I knew it, so how was last night?" She asked interested, breaking eye contact with the t.v.

"It was wonderful!" I said reminiscing,"he told me her loved me." I spoke

"Shut up!" Elza screamed, "what did you say!?"

"I told him that I loved him too."

"Oh my gosh! You two are the cutest couple ever! You guys are like on the same wavelength, I swear! You don't rush each other at all, and when was the last time you guys had a fight? I mean seriously, I don't even think that you have had a serious fight ever!" She exclaimed.

"Huh...yeah I don't think we have had a serious fight." I thought out loud.

"Gosh I know! Lucky girl!" She faked mad.

I just playfully smacked while getting up to stand."You'll find your mate one day," I promised her," Well I gotta go talk to Royce, I'll see you later."

I walked to where Royce's office was and knocked on the door before entering. I saw him sitting at his desk reading something.

"Hey Royce!" I all but screamed, I hadn't seen him in so long.

"Hazel! It has been too long!" He whined

"Ya think?! It's all because of your secret mission that you wont tell me about!" I accused. Royce had been busy with something that only him and Black know about. I haven't seen either of them in two weeks.

"I know, I know. That's actually what I need to talk to you about." He said suddenly serious, as I took a seat.

"No way, you are actually going to tell me what the secret is?" I asked astonished.

"Yes I am, and before I speak I want you to know that you have a choice OK?" He said making eye contact.

"OK......." I asked suspicious.

He cleared his throat before going on.

"Alright so there is a pack that has requested our packs help. They have apparently been threatened by their top enemy and they have come to the conclusion that if they were to attack then their pack would be wiped out. So they have asked for as many of our protectors to come down there and watch over and help out. And since you are our highest ranked protector, I thought that you should go."

"No way!" I said excitedly. "Of course I would like to go! My first time in action, how could I pass this up?"

"Well hold on a second!" Royce said with laughter,"You don't even know who the pack is."

"Who cares!" I said barely containing myself

"You will as soon as I tell you!" He said growing serious again

"Hazel, it's the Light Moon Pack."