Chapter 11

Sam was shaking, it had been weeks with Dream, and...Tommy was gone. Things were going okay but why would Dream do this? Why does he hate Tommy so much? Why was he like this?

Sam wrapped his arms around Dream. They had been doing this for weeks. Same would hug him and ask questions and Dream would lay there and answer.

"Why do you still want to do this, Sam? I killed Tommy, don't you want to hit me or.."

"I just want to know why you do this? Why did you kill him?"

"Well..."

"Dream"

"Okay. Okay"

Dream laid there for a few minutes, he honestly didn't know why he did it either. Sam looked at him. He was kind of skeptical, he knew that whatever Dream says could be a lie. He shivered hearing him fake laugh a little.

"Maybe I'm just crazy, Sam"

"Well, I knew that, idiot"

"I don't really know why I did it...I didn't hate Tommy...I just was so annoyed. So tired of his bickering. Something told me to just do it.. Get rid of the noise.. Get rid of the annoyance.."

"Oh"

Sam was kind of confused. Dream said he never felt emotions. Do certain people just activate them?

"Do you feel emotions through certain people?"

"...No, I just see how someone feels and I imitate the emotion I'm suppose to feel"

"So when Tommy was bickering at you, you knew you had to feel annoyed and not sad, angry, or guilty?"

"No, I just wanted him to stop talking, I just wanted him to shut his mouth...forever"

Sam was shocked by Dream's answer. He never really looked at how Dream saw Tommy, everyone could agree that Tommy was annoying and unbearable at times, but he thought it was easy to handle. He thought that everyone could deal with Tommy's loud and aggressive nature. Dream seemed to have known exactly when to act when he knew that Tommy was pushing him over the edge.

He knew the last time Tommy would take his last breath. He knew that Tommy was gonna die by his hands soon. This time was an opportunity, and he took it.

"Sam?!"

The Creeper jolted from hearing his name and turned. His face flashes to distress seeing Ranboo standing there, angry. Dream opened one of his eyes. He let out a fake laugh. Sam moves away from Dream and gets off the bed. He starts walking out the cell.

"Bye bye, Sam"

Dream laid down as he watched Sam leave and stopped once the lava got casted down. Sam went back to his guard persona and walked to Ranboo.

"What is it? You're not suppose to be in here"

"So when were you gonna tell us about you and Dream? When were you gonna tell Ponk? When were you gonna tell anyone?"

"Whatever you are thinking isn't what I was doing"

"So you hugging Dream and being all cuddly with him wasn't what you were doing?"

"You wouldn't understand"

"I would understand! So tell me! Or are you just a traitor and you are having some affair with a criminal?"

"I don't have romantic feelings towards Dream"

"but...you. I..."

Sam started walking and Ranboo followed him. Ranboo was so confused, He had seen Sam with Dream and they were cuddling up with each other. Sam had to be lying, he had to have little bit of feelings towards Dream.

"You're lying... You have to be!"

"Ranboo... You're too hateful to understand"

"W...What?"

"You are too quick to villainize someone that you will take the least charitable impression"

"I do not!"

"So if Tubbo went and hung out with Techno, the person who killed him once, would you think Techno would be planning Tubbo's demise?"

"I...I would.."

"So what if I told you that I've been talking to Dream and trying to understand him and his motives by giving him attention and love that he hasn't ever gotten?"

"You're getting info on him? Why? Can't you just kill him?"

"Killing Dream, won't help anything"

Sam keeps walking and Ranboo follows him. Once they were out the prison, they stopped moving. Same turned to Ranboo.

"I know what I'm doing, Ranboo. Now go"

Ranboo runs off, he had been lucky that Tubbo just happened to be up ahead at the hotels.

"Ranboo..!"

The Enderman ran up to him. Tubbo was concerned in why Ranboo was upset.

"Are you alright?"

"Yea..Yea, I'm okay. Just a little shaky"

"You'll be alright"

"Yea, you're right. I just need to calm down"

"You're safe. You'll always be safe"