Karlnapity lol

Karl had been getting better, but that doesn't mean his anxiety about things wouldn't come back. Particularly, his hair.

Anybody can look at Karl and say that he was fine. There was nothing wrong. The whole day he had been fixing his hair but nothing seemed right. No matter how he styles it, he thinks it looks bad. He was so frustrated he broke down into tears. He didn't want to tell Sapnap or Quackity, they'd probably think he was being dramatic.

Now he was curled up in his bed, wallowing. The lights was off and the curtain closed. He didn't want to be bothered but he knew that he can't have that. Considering, he shares a bed with his fiances that would never happen, they would immediately bother him the moment they come in.

Karl was panicking now, thoughts spreading around like, "What if they tell at me?". "What if they don't care?". "What if they scold me for being dramatic?". "What if they hate me for crying over my hair?". He started breathing heavily. His mind was wondering and felt like it was going to explode.

Soon enough he was shaken out of this state by Sapnap, who looked worried and frightened. Karl was just laying there staring back at him. They were like this for a few minutes before Sap spoke up,

"Are you...alright? Have you been crying?"

"I'm fine, Sap"

"Karl Jacobs, you know damn well that you're lying straight to my face"

"Sap.."

"Tell me what happened"

"You'll just get mad"

"I could never be mad at you, what happened?"

Karl sat up and sighed. He looked down, fidgeting. He was forced to stop by Sap grabbing his hand. Sapnap was waiting on an answer. Knowing, he would just be pestered about it, Karl quietly answered,

"My hair... doesn't it look ugly?"

"Karl, your hair is beautiful"

"Really...It feels like it isn't.."

"Did you cry because you thought that..?"

"Everytime I tried to change, it just looked more ugly.."

"Karl, you look gorgeous every day, including your hair. You're such a beautiful person"

Those compliments made Karl feel a lot better. His evading thoughts seemed to have went away. Sap always knew how to make Karl feel special. The moment when he woke to the time he goes to sleep.

Karl pulled Sapnap into a hug and He reciprocates. They stayed like that until a certain someone's stomach started growling.

"I'm hungry"

"Quackity is bringing some"

"Oh, is that why he's not here?"

"Yea, he lost a bet"

"Of course he did"