Chapter 3

Philza was Tommy's father, he raised him including his elder brothers, Wilbur and Technoblade and his adopted brother, Tubbo. He knew all of them better than they knew themselves. Tubbo and Dream knew that he was the perfect person to ask about Tommy. 

They kept walking until they got to Philza's house. They knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. Luckily, he did. He was deeply confused because of the concern on Tubbo's face. He fixed his scarf and breathed out softly. 

"What's the matter? What happened?"

"We need to talk, Philza. We really need your help"

Philza let them inside. He sat them down and started making tea. He sat the tea down on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch. He noticed that Tubbo looked overly nervous. Philza could see guilt and fear in his eyes. He immediately knew what this was about. Tubbo and Dream came to him...together. That was enough for him to catch on.

"What happened to my son?"

Tubbo jolted and looked at Philza. 'How did he catch on so quickly?',He thought. He gripped the warm mug, tightly. He looked out the sweet, brown liquid with marshmallows. He took a deep breath and look back up.

"Tommy...is fine. But, he isn't the same. Like his personality completely shifted. He's so quiet and he barely even smile. He just so bland..."

"I see. So you came to me to see if I knew how to fix him".

Tubbo nodded his head, honestly. Philza stood up and put his mug in the sink. He turned on the water to rinse out. He watched as the water ran and thought, silently for a moment before coming to a conclusion.

"Tubbo..."

"Yes..?"

"Before I adopted you...Tommy was a lot different before you met him..quiet, shy, awkward. Heh, he barely even tried to make friends throughout most of his school life"

"Oh.."

"You were actually the person who made him, more open and energetic"

"I...I did..?"

"Yes. Yes. When I told him he was getting a brother around his age, he was beaming with joy. Wilbur and Techno were a lot older than him. They didn't want to play Tommy's quote on quote "baby games". They grew up, enjoying books, well mostly Techno, Wilbur enjoyed music. They never really played with him after they got into their mid teens. So, he was lonely. I guess this is just the return of thoes actions".

Tubbo couldn't believe that Tommy was that depressed. It's not like he could scold his eldest brothers. One of them is a ghost and the other...doesn't enjoy confrontation. He gripped his slacks and swallowed. Just the thought of confronting his psycho, killing addicted brother sounded terrifying. Yes, they were brothers but Techno takes things way to far.

"Of course, it wasn't Tommy's fault. It was mainly mine. I never really was the best father especially being in and out of their lives which probably cause Wilbur to act the same way towards Fundy. I just hope Tommy doesn't grow up to be the same way. Anyways, When you came into the picture Tubbo, he was happy. You being with him, helped Tommy feel accompanied and not alone. So, all I can say is to be in his life again. Make him feel like how he felt on the first day you two were introduced as brothers. That may fix everything".

Tubbo nodded, being told this really made his heart ache. The way he treated Tommy throughout this time, really took a toll on him. He never wanted this to happen to Tommy. He felt so ashamed with himself. He got up and Dream followed. Before leaving, he looked at Philza.

"Thank you for helping, see you around".

"Bye, Tubbo and you're welcome".

Dream closed the door and Tubbo started heading back to his home with the masked man following behind. He touched his horns under his hair, where they were hiding, they felt suddenly bigger. That made him worried, he definitely needed to get them trimmed by Eret.

"This was a hell of a day".

"Yea, it was, Tubbo....it was hell.."