Chapter 8

"Tubbo...do you love and care about me..?"

Tubbo was startled by the sudden question. Tommy knew that Tubbo loved and cared about him dearly as brother and bestfriend. What would make him think that he didn't?

"Of course, Tommy. You're my best friend. What made you ever think otherwise?"

Tubbo turned as he continued to pick honeycrisp apples from the trees. He placed them into his bee themed basket. Niki was planning to make pies and other yummy desserts, so she sent the duo out to pick some.

"Tubbo, do you...do you think I'm bossy..?"

"Well, sometimes. But I don't hold it against you. I'm a bit bossy at times as well".

Tommy held him self as Tubbo kept just picking apples. The shorter boy was enjoying his time picking the best apples for Niki. He was humming the tune of the L'manburg national anthem. He had a grin on his face.

Tommy understood why people favored his best friend over him. He was fun to be around. He would be silly and didn't have a single care in the world. Tubbo's face always lit up the whole town even with his little red bandage on hus nose that has 'T' on it to represent Tommy.

"Tubbo, am I annoying?"

"Tommy, why are you asking these things?"

Tubbo now had his attention on Tommy, and he had a confused and somewhat stern look. He didn't understand why Tommy was asking such negative questions.

"I...just wanted to know...your answer.."

"Tommy, you know answer..."

"You were going to say...yes?"

"No! Tommy, you're my bestfriend! Why are you thinking this way?!"

"Because I wanted to know"

"That's not a valid answer"

"It is! That's all and nothing else!"

"Tommy...you're not being honest upon yourself or me"

Tubbo crossed his arms. He was upset at this point. Tommy looked down at his feet. He was upset as well. Tears flowed into his eyes. He felt ashamed that he was even crying. A strong man doesn't cry...Tommy wanted to be strong. He wanted to be able to show everyone that he was brave. He wanted to be able to be so strong that he could pick up Techno. He wanted to stand up to Dream..He wanted to be able to protect Tubbo...his Tubbo...his bestfriend in the whole wide world...

"Tommy...?"

"It's because of what Ranboo said okay!"

"What are you going on about?"

"I heard everything he said about me!! That I was a being horrible to you!! That I manipulate you!!"

"Tommy, you were eavesdropping?"

"Why does that even matter to you?!! He accused me of something I'd never do to you!!"

"Tommy, you and I both know I don't believe that!!!"

"Do you really?! Because you agreed with him!!"

"Why are you being this way?!!!"

"Because He's trying to take you away from me!!!"

"Tommy..."

"No!! I love you and you're MY bestfriend!! I'm not going to let him replace me!!"

Tubbo had enough of Tommy's antics. He was annoyed and aggravated. He picked up the basket and turned away from him. He started walking back to Niki's house.

"Where are you going, Tubbo?"

"I'm going back to Niki's. Maybe I rather be with my actual sister than with my half brother that I grew up with, loved with all my heart, cared for, and considered my bestfriend"

He started walking farther and farther away, leaving Tommy in disbelief. Tubbo...doesn't want to be with him. He rather hang out with...his actual family...than the one he grew up with and considered his new family? Tommy clenched his teeth tightly as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"What did I just do....?"

"No, the question is what didn't you do?"

Tommy turned quickly to the monotone yet peppy voice. Ranboo was standing there leaning against a tree. The stupid Ender was just standing there with a somewhat malicious grin. He knew what happened and he knows exactly what he's doing.

"What do you want....?"

"I just came to see the commotion...and wow, I certainly seen something go down"

"What happened isn't your business.."

"Oh, but you eavesdropping on me and Tubbo's conversation when he was at his lowest point is?"

"It is because you falsely accused me. I would never do anything of the sort to Tubbo. You're just a stupid and troublesome hybrid that has nothing to do but ruin my friendship with him"

Ranboo's tail flicked in annoyance. He got off the tree and walked to Tommy.

"Listen here, and you better listen carefully...That person that your saying is your friend is MY brother and Niki is MY sister. You're not just going to insult me and my condition because you think I'm taking your friendship away. We're not fucking five, Tommy. Me, Tubbo, and Niki are hybrids. And do you know fucking dad is?"

"Who?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe the guy who became a president and banished you and Wilbur out of L'manburg"

"Schlatt...? .....You're lying..You are not telling the truth..."

"Maybe you should ask Tubbo to pull back his hair...his horns are growing larger each day"

"Shut up..."

"You know our father would be proud to see his horns....He would praise him and himself for Tubbo growing up and being just like him but you know what you ruined it. Tubbo had to watch him die right in front of his eyes"

"Tubbo doesn't love Schlatt...He left him in a box along the street"

"He wasn't stabled enough to be a father...He was in tears when he left us alone. He didn't want to do it, but he had to give us a life better than what he gave. At least you have a mother and father that raised you"

"Ranboo..."

"No, shut up. You annoy me. I don't want you near my brother again"

Ranboo stormed off somewhere far away from Tommy. He couldn't bare to let him see tears in his eyes. Life couldn't get any worse for the hybrid. Becoming a ender, having his father die, it was just to much.

Tommy broke down into tears. Now both of his friends hated him. He wanted to see them so bad in exilement and the moment he got that chance he ruined it.

"Maybe I should've stayed exile...maybe I should've let Dream keep me there. I shouldn't have left. I'm a horrible person..."