The cooking incident

Tubbo and Ranboo were hanging out near Party park one day, bored as ever. They had nothing to do and had no ideas. Until something clicked in Tubbo's head.

"Maybe we should try cooking?"

"Tubbo, we don't know how to cook, Niki usually makes us our food because we're incapable children"

"Yea, but a simple cook book should be enough!"

"Fine. But if Niki scolds us, I'm blaming you"

"She'll believe me more than you"

"True..."

They both walked into Niki's house to grab the cook book and hurried out. They went to Tubbo's and went through the book to see what they wanted to try.

"Spaghetti sounds super good!"

"Alright, we'll make that Tubbo"

They took out spaghetti noodles, sauce, peppers, meat, and spices.

They started making the meat first, they put garlic powder, chopped peppers, salt, and pepper. They stirred it as the meat cooked.

They were doing fine before Fundy, Karl, Quackity, Sapnap, and George came slamming in after smelling the aroma. Ranboo and Tubbo were startled.

"You guys are making food? Let us help".

It went to hell just from that sentence. The stove was on fire. Food was everywhere. Everyone was screaming at each other and throwing food. But they all stopped when Niki cleared her throat and they saw her and Eret standing there with disappointed faces.

Of course, Ranboo was right, him and Tubbo got scolded by their older sister. She of course let them go after they explained what happened. She forced the others except Tubbo and Ranboo to clean evrything up. They protested asking why they had to do it.

"Because you five came in here and made a mess when they were cooking"

They agreed, still feeling a bit salty. She turned to Ranboo and Tubbo and sighed.

"Just let me do the cooking, okay?"

"Yea...I think it's better off that way. Right, Tubbo?"

"Yes, we're sorry.."