Chapter 5

'Everyone surrounded him, laughing at him. He screamed out for them to stop...but they didn't. They started grabbing at him and hurting him. They insulted him and called him weak.. They said he was pathetic and a waste of space...but one person...wasn't there...He wasn't there...'

Tommy sat up ,breathing heavily. He was so shaken up from that nightmare. Everyone was acting so horrible towards him except for Dream. He wasn't anywhere to be seen in the nightmare. It made him feel unsettled. He just shrugged it off and got out of bed.

Tommy walked out to see Tubbo making hot cocoa for them. He rubbed his eye and walked to him causing Tubbo to turn to him. He noticed that Tubbo was wearing bee pajamas. He let out a small laugh, wondering when this bee addiction would go away.

"Morning, Tommy. How did you sleep?".

"I slept pretty well but I had a nightmare".

"Oh. What was it about?".

"Everyone seemed to hate me...They were saying horrible things and attacking me but Dream wasn't there"

"That sounds horrifying..."

"It was. It made me jump up out of my sleep"

"Maybe Dream can help you make you sleep better. He can manipulate people's dreams"

"I don't know... He may do something bad and make it worse"

"Maybe just try. I'm sure he will do this one favor for you"

"Yea...I guess"

Tommy just couldn't understand why Tubbo still treats Dream like a friend.  He always knew that Dream favored Tubbo over him, everyone favors Tubbo over him. Everyone seem to bully him and call him a child but when it came to his bestfriend, everyone treated him like an angel from heaven. It hurt him for a while but he got used to it.

Tommy stepped outside to look at how L'manburg was. The wall was gone and everything looked normal. It seemed that nothing changed. It wouldn't have mattered if he was there or not, they would just go on without him....Like he was never there. The same thing happened to Wilbur except he caused everyone to have PTSD towards TNT. 

Tommy sighed as he walked down the steps away from Tubbo's house he walked towards the ocean. He took in the air filled with the smell of salt water. He watched as the salmon swim in the water. He noticed there was fish food near the shore. He sat next to it and started throwing it into the water. The fish swam immediately to it, eating it quickly to make sure no other fish would get it. 

"What are you doing here all by yourself,Tommy?"

"Huh...Oh"

He looked up to see his father looking down at him. How did he not notice Philza? He hadn't hear him walk up or anything. He looked back at the water. His bare feet was buried into the cold white sand. It was cold outside and he had on his pajamas with not strength to keep him warm.

"Come on, Tommy. You need to get inside into the warmth. You'll get sick. Don't want to worry Tubbo, do you?"

"No, I don't want to worry him. I'll go".

He grabbed his father's hand as he was helped up. He let go and started walking with Philza trailing behind him. Tommy hasn't seen his father for a good while but he always wondered why older people looked older in the winter. Even he looked like he aged a few years. His father looked tired and all snuggled up in his scarf and gloves.

"So how's Techno..?"

"He's doing great..I actually talked to him a few hours ago. He had wondered where you went, because your vacation home was empty"

"Oh well, Dream brought me back hear...To fix me.."

"Aw, Tommy. He didn't mean in like that. He just want you to be better. I understand that Dream has done an awful lot but the way he has been by you're side shows that he cares about you, even if he can be a little mean"

"I don't know, I guess you're right"

"Well, I have to go now, Tommy. If you're still awake when I get back, I have something for you. I'll come by later".

"Okay, I'll try to be awake to see you"

He watched as his father walked further and further away from him. He shivered from the cold air and hurried inside back into Tubbo's house.

"Tommy, there you are! I was worried!"

"I'm sorry, Tubs..."

"It's fine, at least you're alright. I'll get you some spare clothes and shoes so you can go outside and stay warm from the cold. You can take a warm bath while I go ask Ranboo for some clothes that will fit you"

"Okay".

As Tommy headed to go warm up, Tubbo headed out go see Ranboo. Once he got there, he could see his biological brother chopping some wood for his fire place. He smiled and headed towards him.

"Ranboo!"

"Tubbo! How are you? Do you need something?"

"I'm doing fine but Tommy needs some warm clothes to change into so he can walk outside and stay warm"

"Oh alright. I'll get some"

Ranboo walked inside. He grabbed a sweater that looked like a long sleeved version of Tommy's normal shirt, a red coat, socks, pants, a beanie, and some shoes. He grabbed a blanket and put the folded clothes on it. He wrapped the blanket around it like present and tied it together with a ribbon into a bow.

He walked back out side and handed it to Tubbo.

"Here you go. Nicely folded and wrapped with a free blanket"

"Thank you, Ranboo!"

"You're welcome. Tell Tommy, I said Hi!"

Tubbo nodded and headed down the path, back home. He went inside to see Tommy sitting down in the same pajamas but it was obvious he took a nice bath from looking at the wetness of his hair. It was flat on his head. He laughed a bit and handed Tommy the new clothing.

Tommy went inside the guest room. He changed then came out in his new clothes. Tubbo clapped his hands in delight.

"You look great! I'll make some more cocoa for us!"

"Thanks, Tubbo..."

Tommy sat down on the couch and smiled a bit. Ranboo and Tubbo were being so nice, He just didn't know what to say. He whispered under his breath,

"Thank you, guys...."